Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius 19:50 - Dec 6 with 601 viewsBluefish

And legend

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50691875

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 555 viewsBarneycurley

If this was ever needed now - its this - LOL

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:04 - Dec 6 with 548 viewsHerbivore

So, so terrible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:08 - Dec 6 with 545 viewsBluefish

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:04 - Dec 6 by Herbivore

So, so terrible.

To quote the lyrics of the great man himself

You can't argue with popularity, well you could but you'd be wrong

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:14 - Dec 6 with 527 viewsWD19

Saw him at Knebworth once and his true genius was putting Kelly Osbourne and The Darkness on as support acts so he wasn’t even close to being the worst act on display.
Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:18 - Dec 6 with 510 viewsBluefish

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:14 - Dec 6 by WD19

Saw him at Knebworth once and his true genius was putting Kelly Osbourne and The Darkness on as support acts so he wasn’t even close to being the worst act on display.

Kelly O was one of the worst noises I've ever heard. He also had Moby one year and he was shocking but ABC and the pet shop boys were both awesome

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:24 - Dec 6 with 489 viewsLankHenners

I suppose it is kinda clever for someone who can't sing to trick tone-deaf people into buying his records.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:25 - Dec 6 with 477 viewsBluefish

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:24 - Dec 6 by LankHenners

I suppose it is kinda clever for someone who can't sing to trick tone-deaf people into buying his records.

Can't sing good one

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:28 - Dec 6 with 471 viewsHerbivore

Sometimes you just have to acknowledge a true genius on 20:08 - Dec 6 by Bluefish

To quote the lyrics of the great man himself

You can't argue with popularity, well you could but you'd be wrong

Do you genuinely like him or are you trolling again? His music is bloody terrible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024