Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently getting in at 3:30 after work Christmas party isn't a great idea 08:16 - Dec 12 with 618 viewsSteve_M

Oh well.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apparently getting in at 3:30 after work Christmas party isn't a great idea on 08:18 - Dec 12 with 613 viewsStokieBlue

Bit on the BBC this morning that some companies are allowing hangover days now.

Essentially WFH because you're a mess.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Apparently getting in at 3:30 after work Christmas party isn't a great idea on 08:23 - Dec 12 with 594 viewsSteve_M

Apparently getting in at 3:30 after work Christmas party isn't a great idea on 08:18 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

Bit on the BBC this morning that some companies are allowing hangover days now.

Essentially WFH because you're a mess.

SB

I'm not so much hungover, just in need of more sleep.

Theoretically I didn't have to get in until 12 today but it doesn't really work like that. I might not last too long into the afternoon, although a bit of a sleep sets me up for watching the tv tonight.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apparently getting in at 3:30 after work Christmas party isn't a great idea on 08:25 - Dec 12 with 579 viewsITFC_Forever

Who knew?!

Don't do anything daft like book train tickets for an away game in the Leasing Trophy at Exeter in your stupor....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Apparently getting in at 3:30 after work Christmas party isn't a great idea on 08:25 - Dec 12 with 574 viewsStokieBlue

Apparently getting in at 3:30 after work Christmas party isn't a great idea on 08:23 - Dec 12 by Steve_M

I'm not so much hungover, just in need of more sleep.

Theoretically I didn't have to get in until 12 today but it doesn't really work like that. I might not last too long into the afternoon, although a bit of a sleep sets me up for watching the tv tonight.

I think that as the years progress the lack of sleep is far worse than the effects of the beverages.

I did find the concept of hangover days a bit odd though. Used to be you'd have to struggle in and get on with it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024