Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... 12:13 - Dec 17 with 1228 viewsunbelievablue

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 12:20 - Dec 17 with 1194 viewsfooters

Hungry Horse, first name; Claridge's, last name; doing a bunk, pseudonym.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 12:54 - Dec 17 with 1119 viewsGaryCooper

If completing a dine and dash the pseudonym Callis.
When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 13:04 - Dec 17 with 1101 viewsSouperJim

Neither, a pseudonym, usually Bungle.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2019 13:05]

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 14:11 - Dec 17 with 1056 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 12:20 - Dec 17 by footers

Hungry Horse, first name; Claridge's, last name; doing a bunk, pseudonym.

Hungry Horse dear boy?

Hello Wayne.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 14:16 - Dec 17 with 1048 viewsNthQldITFC

Seymour Butts

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 14:35 - Dec 17 with 1031 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give... on 14:16 - Dec 17 by NthQldITFC

Seymour Butts

Fruity Metcalf.......and I have used this one.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024