Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross 21:28 - Dec 15 with 1089 viewsTommyparker

Phil Parkinson in all competions
P 13 W 2 D 3 L 8

Jack Ross in all competions
P 15 W 9 D 4 L 2
Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross on 21:53 - Dec 15 with 1012 viewsDubtractor

BCWYWF

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross on 21:54 - Dec 15 with 1007 viewsBLUEBEAT

Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross on 21:53 - Dec 15 by Dubtractor

BCWYWF

Next Blue Action banner?

Poll: W or W

Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 1005 viewsMullet

Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross on 21:53 - Dec 15 by Dubtractor

BCWYWF

Really thought Parky was a good fit to turn them around but it seems like so many clubs, player power and expectations are burying them.

It's kind of sad to see, but they've absolutely burnt through cash to keep sinking and sinking. Can't see a matter of finding the right man to turn them around, but the right time.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 1006 viewspointofblue

And could be us if we're not careful - Sunderland's issue last year under Ross was too many draws which resulted in them missing out on a top two position.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sunderland form under Phil Parkinson/ under Jack Ross on 09:16 - Dec 16 with 739 viewsSWGF

Still think Ross was a better fit for us than Sunderland. I think he'd have "got us" as a fanbase/club. Closer to Lambert in that respect.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024