Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood 08:24 - Dec 22 with 823 viewsBlueNomad

Works really hard but he is not a natural finisher. If he was he would have put away at least one yesterday and would easily be on 20+ this season.

Jackson must create more opportunities than the rest put together.

Am I wrong?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 8:26]
Norwood on 08:27 - Dec 22 with 806 viewsDubtractor

Lambert picking Keane ahead of Jackson, in an away game where we would need to counter attack, is one of the single worst decisions of the season so far.

I know I have a downer about Keane, but he offers almost nothing for us. Don't know if it is about fitness or sharpness, but he really shouldn't be in our starting 11.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Norwood on 08:43 - Dec 22 with 752 viewsBlueNomad

Norwood on 08:27 - Dec 22 by Dubtractor

Lambert picking Keane ahead of Jackson, in an away game where we would need to counter attack, is one of the single worst decisions of the season so far.

I know I have a downer about Keane, but he offers almost nothing for us. Don't know if it is about fitness or sharpness, but he really shouldn't be in our starting 11.

We started to look (relatively) dangerous when Jackson came on yesterday. Keane showed close control but just kept recycling the ball back into midfield. Round and round it went until we lost it again. I thought Nolan was particularly guilty and I forgot Edwards was there.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 8:48]
Norwood on 08:50 - Dec 22 with 712 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwood on 08:27 - Dec 22 by Dubtractor

Imagine signing Will Keane when we could’ve got Murphy.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Norwood on 09:59 - Dec 22 with 599 viewsHullblue

Agreed. Despite Lambert’s selection, we would have won at least a point if Norwood had stuck his chance away. Keane missed the ball from six yards out too.

Norwood did the same against Wycombe, and I feel like there’s been a couple of others since.

Can’t believe he didn’t play Jackson. Can only imagine the sports science was telling him he needed a rest.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024