Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good 18:42 - Dec 21 with 1679 viewsgerryitfc

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/lambert-on-itfc-s-1-0-loss-at-portsmouth-1-6436382
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:47 - Dec 21 with 1595 viewspointofblue

No one asked him about the changes in line up and tactics?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:47 - Dec 21 with 1594 viewsRegencyBlue

The fact he’s coming out with rubbish like that is worrying.
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:48 - Dec 21 with 1575 viewsSporall

Lambert is correct. Ref was shocking.
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:49 - Dec 21 with 1568 viewspointofblue

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:48 - Dec 21 by Sporall

Lambert is correct. Ref was shocking.

I didn't realise the ref also decided to change our formation and four players?

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:54 - Dec 21 with 1538 viewsHullblue

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:47 - Dec 21 by RegencyBlue

The fact he’s coming out with rubbish like that is worrying.

I’m as frustrated as anyone with Lambert today but what’s he supposed to say? “Toto was crap - now if some charitable club could take him off our hands for £500k that would be great.”

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:55 - Dec 21 with 1520 viewsgerryitfc

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:54 - Dec 21 by Hullblue

I’m as frustrated as anyone with Lambert today but what’s he supposed to say? “Toto was crap - now if some charitable club could take him off our hands for £500k that would be great.”

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:57 - Dec 21 with 1513 viewsSporall

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:49 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

I didn't realise the ref also decided to change our formation and four players?

I didn't realise it said that anywhere in my post.
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 20:01 - Dec 21 with 1368 viewsBLUEBEAT

We had a clean sheet when Toto was on the pitch

We conceded after he had left the field of play

OPTA stats or something

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 22:46 - Dec 21 with 1168 viewsPJH

Toto was good when the ball was in the air, it was just that when it was on the ground that there was a problem.

It was pretty obvious from early on that somebody would get sent off at some point and Toto was a leading candidate.
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 23:24 - Dec 21 with 1081 viewspointofblue

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 18:57 - Dec 21 by Sporall

I didn't realise it said that anywhere in my post.

Sorry, probably still sniping at Lambert in my mind for not even getting the basics right.

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 04:10 - Dec 22 with 997 viewsBonchosBicycle

Toto was fine and did some good things while on the pitch. I need to see it again but I think his yellow was harsh. He does often look like a red card waiting to happen I admit, but I think a lot of that is that he's big, gangly and doesn't shy away from a challenge. He's one of our better defenders in the air and generally has good positional sense. I think he's better than it seems most rate him here.
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 06:05 - Dec 22 with 968 viewsurbanblue

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 04:10 - Dec 22 by BonchosBicycle

Toto was fine and did some good things while on the pitch. I need to see it again but I think his yellow was harsh. He does often look like a red card waiting to happen I admit, but I think a lot of that is that he's big, gangly and doesn't shy away from a challenge. He's one of our better defenders in the air and generally has good positional sense. I think he's better than it seems most rate him here.

Yes, Toto was doing fine. That tackle where Brenner and various people on here say should have seen him sent off .... No way! He won the ball and not even any Portsmouth players really appealed from what I remember. Just Brenner going over the top about it on the radio sending all the keyboard warriors on here into overdrive over something they never saw.
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 06:49 - Dec 22 with 912 viewsVaughan8

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 04:10 - Dec 22 by BonchosBicycle

Open your eyes. He is terrible. A liability every game.

I wasn't there yesterday but I've seen him.numerous times and he is sh!te. Not sure what you are watching.
So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 08:30 - Dec 22 with 808 viewsRadlett_blue

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 06:49 - Dec 22 by Vaughan8

Open your eyes. He is terrible. A liability every game.

I wasn't there yesterday but I've seen him.numerous times and he is sh!te. Not sure what you are watching.

The interpretation of what constitutes a dangerous tackle has changed and you can often now be yellow or red carded even if you get the ball first. No-one seems to have explained this to Toto so yes, he's a liability, especially in away games where you tend to be under more pressure & refs are more likely to card away players.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 20:30 - Dec 22 with 575 viewsBonchosBicycle

So it was the refs fault and Toto was good on 06:05 - Dec 22 by urbanblue

Yes, Toto was doing fine. That tackle where Brenner and various people on here say should have seen him sent off .... No way! He won the ball and not even any Portsmouth players really appealed from what I remember. Just Brenner going over the top about it on the radio sending all the keyboard warriors on here into overdrive over something they never saw.

Watching the matches while listening to Brenner's commentary sometimes makes we wonder if we're watching the same game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024