Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open 22:16 - Dec 24 with 1572 viewsLord_Lucan

Going round daughter Lucans tomorrow and she has bought a huge turkey that will need a bit of persuasion to get in the oven.

We are taking the beef and I have got this Mother. We have to go round hers at 9.30 tomorrow morning so I have to get up and put daisy the cow into the oven at 5.45

9.2 kilos of taste sensation

Other TWTDers Christmas cooking exploits eagerly sought.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:23 - Dec 24 with 1530 viewsJ2BLUE

Enjoy

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:25 - Dec 24 with 1522 viewsgainsboroughblue

Night shift at work followed by getting up to stick a huge turkey to hopefully fit in the oven to feed 17 people. Once its cooked, i knock off shift and get sod all!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:27 - Dec 24 with 1520 viewsvapour_trail

That looks fecking amazing.

Usually I am in charge of Christmas dinner. This year, at the in laws, I’ve been asked to sort the carrots and the cheese sauce.

I do very good carrots and have an incomparable cheese sauce recipe, but FFS.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:30 - Dec 24 with 1513 viewsLord_Lucan

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:27 - Dec 24 by vapour_trail

That looks fecking amazing.

Usually I am in charge of Christmas dinner. This year, at the in laws, I’ve been asked to sort the carrots and the cheese sauce.

I do very good carrots and have an incomparable cheese sauce recipe, but FFS.

I hate carrots.

Pics invited TWTDers

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:34 - Dec 24 with 1503 viewsfooters

Finished racking up as well? Good man.

Orders as usual here: silverside of beef burnt to fook and stewed in Bisto, with denture-friendly veg. And my cousin's new fella who only eats meat and potatoes. Wicked.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:35 - Dec 24 with 1494 viewsvapour_trail

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:30 - Dec 24 by Lord_Lucan

I hate carrots.

Pics invited TWTDers

I burn mine. They’re better burnt.

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:56 - Dec 24 with 1445 viewsjeera

There's only me and mum this year, which is fine as I haven't spent time with her for ages.

Duck tomorrow which I love and I have bought a couple of feck-off beef rib on-the-bone joints for later in the week.

We have a chunk of pig ham ready to soak in cider for Boxing day and the crowd are coming over for her birthday on Saturday.

We are currently watching Die Hard (she is - I've seen it many times) and have Stilton and crackers on the go.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:59 - Dec 24 with 1436 viewsvapour_trail

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:56 - Dec 24 by jeera

There's only me and mum this year, which is fine as I haven't spent time with her for ages.

Duck tomorrow which I love and I have bought a couple of feck-off beef rib on-the-bone joints for later in the week.

We have a chunk of pig ham ready to soak in cider for Boxing day and the crowd are coming over for her birthday on Saturday.

We are currently watching Die Hard (she is - I've seen it many times) and have Stilton and crackers on the go.

I’m in no position to offer a man of your calibre advice jeera.

However, when I did duck for Christmas, I stabbed the bird in the breast a few times, put it upside down on a rack, then let it drip fat all over the roasties in the tray below.

Fck me, they were good.

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:09 - Dec 24 with 1397 viewsjeera

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:59 - Dec 24 by vapour_trail

However, when I did duck for Christmas, I stabbed the bird in the breast a few times, put it upside down on a rack, then let it drip fat all over the roasties in the tray below.

Fck me, they were good.

That sounds good to me bud.

I shall bear that in mind tomorrow!

Hope you and family have a happy Xmas and that the new year brings good things.

And an agreement between you and Fungers.

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:16 - Dec 24 with 1380 viewsvapour_trail

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:09 - Dec 24 by jeera

That sounds good to me bud.

I shall bear that in mind tomorrow!

Hope you and family have a happy Xmas and that the new year brings good things.

And an agreement between you and Fungers.

Goal 1

All the nest to you and yours mate x

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:18 - Dec 24 with 1381 viewsMelford

I'm in at 8 tomorrow morning and we've got 94 booked in for lunch. Should be fine though, spent the last two days getting ready for it. It's always a nice atmosphere, everybody's chilled out and don't mind waiting between courses . Looking forward to a glass of lemonade and a spliff the size of the Olympic torch when I get home about 6 tomorrow.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:22 - Dec 24 with 1368 viewsDeano69

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:35 - Dec 24 by vapour_trail

I burn mine. They’re better burnt.

Caramelised, I think it’s called

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:23 - Dec 24 with 1365 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:40 - Dec 24 with 1340 viewsitfcjoe

My Mums cousins husband posted this earlier on Twitter, on the Greek Cypriot side of family so not your normal Turkey...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:47 - Dec 24 with 1318 viewsLord_Lucan

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 22:59 - Dec 24 by vapour_trail

Fck me, they were good.

I would also pour boiling water over the duck before roasting it to shrink the skin and crisp it up.

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:50 - Dec 24 with 1314 viewsjeera

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:47 - Dec 24 by Lord_Lucan

I would also pour boiling water over the duck before roasting it to shrink the skin and crisp it up.

This is also a thing. Few slashes first.

I do like duck.

Mind you, I do like turkey too, but if I'm having turkey I want to cook the whole thing and not just a crown effort. With just us, a turkey made no sense this year.

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 23:55 - Dec 24 with 1301 viewsmonytowbray

I’m cooking a joint right now. Sorry, smoking one.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 00:07 - Dec 25 with 1291 viewsNewcyBlue

The ship has no power due to an up fck last night.

So the galley has no power. We’re down to using up the milk and cereals.

Hopefully the power comes back before $15000 of food gets spoilt.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 00:22 - Dec 25 with 1273 viewsCoastalblue

That looks the dog's bollox.

Due to living with a vegetarian I shall be cooking something less meaty tomorrow, though I do have some Burnham bangers and some nice bacon for my brekkie.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 06:24 - Dec 25 with 1169 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Fck me, they were good.

That sounds orgasmic

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 08:00 - Dec 25 with 1116 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You are trying to sort the WiFi out for that!!!.... Weirdo!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 08:45 - Dec 25 with 1052 viewsLord_Lucan

TWTD Christmas joint cook off. Vegans, vegetarians and weirdos - do not open on 08:00 - Dec 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

You are trying to sort the WiFi out for that!!!.... Weirdo!!

My wings WiFi is fine thanks

Daft Anarchist.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024