Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should lambert read twtd 20:35 - Dec 26 with 775 viewsFrimleyBlue

Remember

The fans. Supported you even during relegation asalthough we lost games. We at least showed fight and there appeared to be a plan regarding style and youngsters.

Fans aren't getting worked up purely based on promotion this season... The majority wanted promotion but I think expected top half and getting close.

However. They didn't expect random squads and no clue what football the club plays when it's out on the pitch.

Go bck. Relax. Find a style. Find a solid squad and enjoy football and the fans will enjoy it to.

But lose with no identity and you've lost any support

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Should lambert read twtd on 20:38 - Dec 26 with 753 viewsBlueBadger

When did we show any fight last season? It certainly wasn't before relegation was confirmed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should lambert read twtd on 20:41 - Dec 26 with 728 viewsWD19

If Lambert took his Mrs away for a mini-break over the new year and left the players in charge to pick the team and work it out amongst themselves they would do better. Def info.
Should lambert read twtd on 20:42 - Dec 26 with 720 viewsPJH

I don't remember seeing much fight last season and I went to every league game.
Fight was actually one of the things that we lacked last season.
Should lambert read twtd on 21:04 - Dec 26 with 608 viewsbadadski

Should lambert read twtd on 20:42 - Dec 26 by PJH

I don't remember seeing much fight last season and I went to every league game.
Fight was actually one of the things that we lacked last season.

Unless he can pull a decent left back, an uninjured teddy bishop and right back out of his behind to replace injured KvY I don’t think much can be done with the Team in fairness.
We will see on the January window but guessing we will see all of the above although Bishop is hopefully back now any way.
Should lambert read twtd on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 602 viewsSwansea_Blue

I suspect he’s too busy and got more sense than to read stuff on here. Although no doubt the mood on here will be known in the club.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Should lambert read twtd on 21:10 - Dec 26 with 589 viewsBluefish

If he read this site.....please go now Paul, your performance last season was utterly abysmal. It was a tough gig but you knew what you were taking on and that doesn't excuse how badly it went. You had the chance then to lay the foundations for this season, find the shape and style and get ready to hit the ground running. You didn't take that, we limped to the end of the season aimlessly. This season you were given another chance and pretty much a clean slate but you still haven't instilled a style or any direction, the selections are somewhere between baffling and ridiculous. You are a fraud please go now, go back to carrot rud and they will probably give you a statue. Just don't come back. Cheers pal

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Should lambert read twtd on 21:32 - Dec 26 with 517 viewsChrisd

FrimleyBlue, I was one of those fans as I expected him to start building for this campaign in L1, once we had been mathematically relegated from the Championship. I was more hopeful when he first came in especially in how he first wanted us to play, but as time has elapsed we just don't seem to have made any genuine progress on the field, in fact I feel we've gone backwards. In terms of promoting youth, that appears to have gone out the window, we started with Woolfenden today and that's it. What has PL and his coaching staff actually been doing with the squad throughout that time? The random selections and formations has come so right field, it's like he's believed his own hype of playing 60 games this season and that has severely clouded his judgement.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024