Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) 21:37 - Dec 27 with 752 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 21:43 - Dec 27 with 739 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Funny old league. I think some things were predictable - Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal struggling and Liverpool coming back even stronger than last season. But there still seem a good number of surprises.

It would take a monumental disaster for Liverpool to lose it from here but there are examples of clubs that have blown nearly as big leads. Man City are a team with the ability to put an awesome run together if they make a very good signing or two in January.

I doubt many bookies are offering much for odds on Liverpool right now though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 21:44 - Dec 27 with 735 viewsReuser_is_God

Good.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 19:45 - Dec 28 with 559 viewsParisBlue

John will be happy...I think....

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 19:47 - Dec 28 with 554 viewsbournemouthblue

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 21:43 - Dec 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Funny old league. I think some things were predictable - Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal struggling and Liverpool coming back even stronger than last season. But there still seem a good number of surprises.

It would take a monumental disaster for Liverpool to lose it from here but there are examples of clubs that have blown nearly as big leads. Man City are a team with the ability to put an awesome run together if they make a very good signing or two in January.

This happened last season pretty much?

But Liverpool have stepped up this season whilst City have dropped off

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 19:48 - Dec 28 with 550 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 19:47 - Dec 28 by bournemouthblue

This happened last season pretty much?

But Liverpool have stepped up this season whilst City have dropped off

Which bit happened last season? The bit I said was predictable or the rest of it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 20:22 - Dec 28 with 532 viewsJ2BLUE

Any other predictions Nostradamus?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 00:18 - Dec 29 with 483 viewsbournemouthblue

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 19:48 - Dec 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

Which bit happened last season? The bit I said was predictable or the rest of it?

City intercepting them after Liverpool had opened up a lead

Granted not a lead of this magnitude but City's form in the second half of last season was impressive

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 00:39 - Dec 29 with 471 viewsOldsmoker

I suspect it's Liverpool's title. (n/t) on 21:43 - Dec 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is a funny old league.
They all thought Leicester would bottle it.
The 4 clubs sitting directly behind Liverpool are the only teams to have won the title this decade.
I think Liverpool have got their fear factor back - the one they had in the 70's and 80's.
Still only halfway through the season and still a lot of football left but it's theirs to lose.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024