Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too 15:49 - Feb 12 with 1229 viewsSteve_M

Evening kick off so trains/buses could be busy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scores-fixtures/2020-02-15

At least they're playing Liverpool which should provide a positive to Saturday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 15:51 - Feb 12 with 1215 viewsIpswichKnight

You JUST know they will be the first team to beat them, after we labour to a 0-0 which will be described as the best performance of the season PR Paul.
Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:13 - Feb 12 with 1150 viewsFixed_It

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 15:51 - Feb 12 by IpswichKnight

You JUST know they will be the first team to beat them, after we labour to a 0-0 which will be described as the best performance of the season PR Paul.

Oh God! It'll be another 'heroic' home win as it was Man City.
Meanwhile we will struggle against Burton. Look East will be unwatchable for weeks.
What a time to be alive...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:25 - Feb 12 with 1116 viewsIpswichKnight

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:13 - Feb 12 by Fixed_It

Oh God! It'll be another 'heroic' home win as it was Man City.
Meanwhile we will struggle against Burton. Look East will be unwatchable for weeks.
What a time to be alive...

One of positives of living away from the clutches of Look East I don't have to worry about this!
Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:38 - Feb 12 with 1087 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:25 - Feb 12 by IpswichKnight

One of positives of living away from the clutches of Look East I don't have to worry about this!

I live in East Anglia and find it easy to be away from the clutches of Look East.

I simply don't watch it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:40 - Feb 12 with 1070 viewsPJH

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:38 - Feb 12 by gainsboroughblue

I live in East Anglia and find it easy to be away from the clutches of Look East.

I simply don't watch it.

I will watch it when Naarwich's relegation is confirmed but that is the only time I watch it.

I was hoping that our promotion and their relegation would be confirmed at the same time but not so sure about the first bit now.
Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:44 - Feb 12 with 1049 viewshype313

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 16:40 - Feb 12 by PJH

I will watch it when Naarwich's relegation is confirmed but that is the only time I watch it.

I was hoping that our promotion and their relegation would be confirmed at the same time but not so sure about the first bit now.

To be honest, even if by some miracle we did get promoted, I don't fancy the idea of a double header against them next season anyway, we would get murdered, and I've had enough battering from them over the past 10 years thanks very much!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 17:18 - Feb 12 with 980 viewsFtnfwest

Hadn't realised Nodge were at home on Saturday too on 15:51 - Feb 12 by IpswichKnight

World champions....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024