Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? 22:27 - Feb 28 with 1997 viewsBluefish

I'm going with probably, almost as much as some of the numbskull brigade

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 22:41 - Feb 28 with 1916 viewsFixed_It

You're getting boring now.

Actually, scrub that last word...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 22:55 - Feb 28 with 1848 viewsGirthyguy

He's too busy getting his team ready for Freiburg at home tomorrow.
Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 23:13 - Feb 28 with 1766 viewsBluefish

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 22:41 - Feb 28 by Fixed_It

You're getting boring now.

Actually, scrub that last word...

Not many of you left defending everything he does

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 23:16 - Feb 28 with 1761 viewsFixed_It

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 23:13 - Feb 28 by Bluefish

Not many of you left defending everything he does

Not defending everything he does. But have a good think about what you posted and tell me if you might be being a tad obsessive.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 23:36 - Feb 28 with 1662 viewsSomethingBlue

There are other ways to relieve yourself, come on.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 00:44 - Feb 29 with 1506 viewsSuperblue95

I can’t stand Lambert but your 6 posts a day is tedious (yes, I know you’re a troll and I’m giving you the attention you crave but still, give it a rest)

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 08:52 - Feb 29 with 1137 viewsDeano69

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 09:08 - Feb 29 with 1088 viewscbower

Oh dear, dear. It's nae normal to be quite so obsessive. He's doing a very poor job right now, let's leave it at that eh!

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

Do you think PRP celebrated the norwich win tonight? on 10:39 - Feb 29 with 956 viewsBlueBadger

We all know he's rubbish. Keep your powder dry for today's inevitable 'good away point'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024