Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... 12:26 - Mar 12 with 1349 viewsitfcjoe

....still not 100% sure whether I follow it through but trying to protect elderly in my family.

Didn’t go into my uni course today, as need to look after kids and the afternoon lectures were cancelled- but few others just text to say they are now on lockdown as someone just been removed from the class who has just got back from Italy. Lucky I didn’t go in.

She was there last week, so hopefully wasn’t over there in between but guess that is unlikely.

Was due to be at the Regent tonight seeing Adam Kay but that’s has just been cancelled

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:29 - Mar 12 with 1292 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

I know a fair few London offices of various organisations that are all now being either shut down or put on working rotation policies,

I think at the moment it comes down to mentality, staying at home voluntarily now will obviously help matters for everyone however if a forced lock down comes into effect you will want the mental resilience to withstand that period as well.

28 days at home will soon lose its appeal (14 days + potential forced 14 days)

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:31 - Mar 12 with 1252 viewshomer_123

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:29 - Mar 12 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

I know a fair few London offices of various organisations that are all now being either shut down or put on working rotation policies,

I think at the moment it comes down to mentality, staying at home voluntarily now will obviously help matters for everyone however if a forced lock down comes into effect you will want the mental resilience to withstand that period as well.

28 days later......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:31 - Mar 12 with 1250 viewsGeoffSentence

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:29 - Mar 12 by OhDavidMcgoldrick

this is going to work out well for Phil. A sudden explosion of home workers means a boom in twtd clicks.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:35 - Mar 12 with 1187 viewshampstead_blue

Caution old bean.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:51 - Mar 12 with 1083 viewsRyorry

Cripes, all best to her & you Joe 👍

All this enforced togetherness for couples across the globe, can't help wondering what will happen to the divorce rates next year!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:54 - Mar 12 with 1060 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:51 - Mar 12 by Ryorry

Cripes, all best to her & you Joe 👍

All this enforced togetherness for couples across the globe, can't help wondering what will happen to the divorce rates next year!

Could we see a post-corona virus baby boom?

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 13:02 - Mar 12 with 1000 viewshype313

Don't think my marriage would survive that

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 13:17 - Mar 12 with 880 viewsclive_baker

My office is shut. Hence why I'm more active on here...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 13:24 - Mar 12 with 849 viewsgordon

Wife is ill and I’ve half decided to self isolate.... on 12:31 - Mar 12 by GeoffSentence

this is going to work out well for Phil. A sudden explosion of home workers means a boom in twtd clicks.

That's how conspiracy theories get started....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024