Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September 15:02 - Mar 21 with 2735 viewsGeoffSentence

I thought this would happen, but not quite so early and I was holding on to the slender hope that it would all have blown over by September.

Alas poor Croatia, you will have to see me another time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:05 - Mar 21 with 2720 viewsazuremerlangus

BA have cancelled mine for next month (after waiting for me to ask for a credit note).

I have another one booked for August - see what happens.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:12 - Mar 21 with 2677 viewsParky

I’m surprised they’ve cancelled so early. I was due to be flying to Barcelona next Friday and that only got cancelled with Ryanair on Monday!

Prior to this Coronavirus, I booked a trip to Dubai for November; I bloody hope it’s all over by then.
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:16 - Mar 21 with 2665 viewsAce_High1

Oh man sorry about that.

In times like this we need something to look forward to later in the year and I am clinging on to the hope we are back so some form of normality in the next few months.

I have a trip booked to Australia in October, really hope it doesn't get cancelled!
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:19 - Mar 21 with 2657 viewsfactual_blue

In part they're hoping it will blow over, and you'll re-book at short notice and a higher price.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:33 - Mar 21 with 2611 viewsJ2BLUE

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:19 - Mar 21 by factual_blue

In part they're hoping it will blow over, and you'll re-book at short notice and a higher price.

That's what I was thinking...People would be so relived they wouldn't bat an eyelid at a higher price.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:50 - Mar 21 with 2570 viewsStokieBlue

All seems to be a muddle at the moment.

My flights to the US in 2 weeks aren't yet cancelled although they clearly will be. I suspect flights to Malaysia in August will be cancelled as well but don't expect that for another few months at least.

Cancelling now seems very early. Still better to get your money now than risk being a creditor if they aren't very solvent in September.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 16:43 - Mar 21 with 2493 viewsEly_Blue

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:05 - Mar 21 by azuremerlangus

BA have cancelled mine for next month (after waiting for me to ask for a credit note).

I have holiday flights to the Dominican Republic booked with BA for June 30th, who knows what will happen, the whole holiday was booked with BA themselves and ll I’ve paid so far is a £500 deposit, however final payment is due on May 10th, if I don’t pay it and they haven’t cancelled then I lose my £500, looks like I may have to pay the balance on May 10th if they haven’t cancelled by then and then wait for them to cancel or allow me to travel at a later date, fortunately I booked in Jan and have a worldwide travel policy that will cover me in some way shape or form if BA don’t cancel but the FCO advise against travel

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 16:47 - Mar 21 with 2481 viewsRadlett_blue

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:05 - Mar 21 by azuremerlangus

BA recently cancelled our flights to Miami which were due in April. The email says you can go on the BA web site & get a "refund" but all that offers is a voucher - you have to ring up for the refund to which you are legally entitled!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 17:01 - Mar 21 with 2457 viewsvapour_trail

I had Dublin at Easter and Florida in August booked. Obvs Dublin has gone, I’m not very optimistic for Aug. I can’t see international travel being widely available again this year.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 17:04 - Mar 21 with 2446 viewsGeoffSentence

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:19 - Mar 21 by factual_blue

In fact, it turns out we can book with Easyjet, they still have flights open. It might get cancelled later anyway, but I can still hope for a while.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 18:16 - Mar 21 with 2362 viewsBloomBlue

I do wonder if travel into most (all) Countries will effectively be banned until they finally find a vaccine, which seems to be approx 12 months away?

With loads of countries closing borders including the EU to prevent the spread and the fact it seems the initial spread was caused by people travelling between countries are countries likely to open borders fully this year?
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 19:22 - Mar 21 with 2289 viewseastangliaisblue

That's strange. Just checked my flights to Spain for August and they haven't cancelled them.
They are also selling flights for September.
A bit strange that they would cancel yours.
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 20:10 - Mar 21 with 2213 viewsPecker

I went to Pula a few years ago. Not that great to be honest.
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 20:16 - Mar 21 with 2207 viewsPecker

I am meant to be going to Malaga in July and Monaco in September with Easyjet. I can re-book for next year if I like. I shall wait and see before deciding.
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 20:27 - Mar 21 with 2185 viewsJamestownPrince

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 15:16 - Mar 21 by Ace_High1

Oh man sorry about that.

In times like this we need something to look forward to later in the year and I am clinging on to the hope we are back so some form of normality in the next few months.

I have a trip booked to Australia in October, really hope it doesn't get cancelled!

I have flights to Melbourne and then Tasmania in July!!!

Somehow I think it won't be happening, Thankfully I have 5 nights accommodation sorted, and just booked 3 nights in hotels so far, not booking anymore until I know for sure I am going.
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 07:39 - Mar 22 with 1977 viewshype313

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 18:16 - Mar 21 by BloomBlue

I do wonder if travel into most (all) Countries will effectively be banned until they finally find a vaccine, which seems to be approx 12 months away?

With loads of countries closing borders including the EU to prevent the spread and the fact it seems the initial spread was caused by people travelling between countries are countries likely to open borders fully this year?

I can't see international travel happening for a long long time, I was hoping that my holiday in late July would be OK, but that's clearly not going to happen, supposed to be going to Dubai in January and to be honest I'm not holding out much hope for that either.

As you say, unless they find a vaccine or this thing miraculously disappears (both highly unlikely) then we might aswell forget holidays this year.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 08:04 - Mar 22 with 1956 viewsAce_High1

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 20:27 - Mar 21 by JamestownPrince

I have flights to Melbourne and then Tasmania in July!!!

Somehow I think it won't be happening, Thankfully I have 5 nights accommodation sorted, and just booked 3 nights in hotels so far, not booking anymore until I know for sure I am going.

I also have a number of internal flights between the cities and all accommodation booked.

Really hoping this has gone by then.

Was really looking forward to it.
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 08:21 - Mar 22 with 1934 viewsbluelagos

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 08:04 - Mar 22 by Ace_High1

I also have a number of internal flights between the cities and all accommodation booked.

Really hoping this has gone by then.

Was really looking forward to it.

Am resigned to the fact that any Euro jaunts on the motorbike are unlikely to go ahead. A walking holiday has already been binned (I might go solo if the campsite remains open) and my LeJog cycle ride requires hotels to be open.

So it's looking like a year of not just staycations, more no breaks at all. Cant see how caravan parks or even a butlins can open for families this summer.

It is what it is. And I think the implications of widespread deaths is simply way more important than my holiday plans, just an inconvenience at the end of the day.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 08:40 - Mar 22 with 1910 viewsDanTheMan

Meanwhile I'd like to actually talk to someone at Lastminute.

Calling up just gets me an automated message before hanging up.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

International flights on 08:53 - Mar 22 with 1884 viewskpblues

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 07:39 - Mar 22 by hype313

I can't see international travel happening for a long long time, I was hoping that my holiday in late July would be OK, but that's clearly not going to happen, supposed to be going to Dubai in January and to be honest I'm not holding out much hope for that either.

As you say, unless they find a vaccine or this thing miraculously disappears (both highly unlikely) then we might aswell forget holidays this year.

Weirdly flights are still coming in and out of Heathrow so whilst most people are confined to barracks others are allowed to come in and out of the country.

Check https://www.flightradar24.com/51.56,0.05/10 to see them.

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 08:59 - Mar 22 with 1870 viewsAce_High1

Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 08:21 - Mar 22 by bluelagos

Am resigned to the fact that any Euro jaunts on the motorbike are unlikely to go ahead. A walking holiday has already been binned (I might go solo if the campsite remains open) and my LeJog cycle ride requires hotels to be open.

So it's looking like a year of not just staycations, more no breaks at all. Cant see how caravan parks or even a butlins can open for families this summer.

It is what it is. And I think the implications of widespread deaths is simply way more important than my holiday plans, just an inconvenience at the end of the day.

Oh yes of course this is more important, just shows you how quickly times change. I only booked it 6 weeks ago.
Ryanair have cancelled my flights booked for September on 09:08 - Mar 22 with 1852 viewsBluefish

I have a holiday booked end of aug and reluctantly had to use them this year. It will be scandalous if they cancel my flights now. I have paid privately for a villa

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024