Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning 13:09 - May 7 with 10368 viewsTommyparker

Conservatives 50%
Labour 30%
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:12 - May 7 with 5293 views26_Paz

I'm a little surprised the Tories aren't further ahead to be honest

The Paz Man

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:14 - May 7 with 5274 viewsSpruceMoose

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:12 - May 7 by 26_Paz

I'm a little surprised the Tories aren't further ahead to be honest

Killed off too many of their voters in care homes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:15 - May 7 with 5270 views26_Paz

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:14 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Haha, that's pretty funny, i'll give you that one

The Paz Man

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:19 - May 7 with 5256 viewssparks

Depressing.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:23 - May 7 with 5235 viewsSwansea_Blue

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:19 - May 7 by sparks

Depressing.

The poll?
The post?
The level of incisive commentary around the figures?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:39 - May 7 with 5196 viewsuefacup81

I dare say there may not be any significant movement in the polls until Brexit is actually done and dusted.

As the December result showed, there's a large core of voters who rank 'getting Brexit done' above and beyond anything else.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:50 - May 7 with 5165 viewsmonytowbray

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:39 - May 7 by uefacup81

I dare say there may not be any significant movement in the polls until Brexit is actually done and dusted.

As the December result showed, there's a large core of voters who rank 'getting Brexit done' above and beyond anything else.

Such as people not dying doing their job.

So long as they clap it’s all okay though. Problem solved.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:52 - May 7 with 5157 viewsmonytowbray

Also I thought Starmer was Labour’s saviour and would win an election hands down?

I worry Labour’s best chance in many years will be 2017, yet was sabotaged both internally and those who wanted a more neoliberal leader.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 14:10 - May 7 with 5130 viewsPinewoodblue

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:52 - May 7 by monytowbray

Also I thought Starmer was Labour’s saviour and would win an election hands down?

I worry Labour’s best chance in many years will be 2017, yet was sabotaged both internally and those who wanted a more neoliberal leader.

Or those who did not want a more neoliberalist leader.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 14:19 - May 7 with 5108 viewsGeoffSentence

dont worry, there's nearly five years for people to come to their senses

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:28 - May 7 with 5060 viewsfactual_blue

Just down from the 52% idiocy baseline then.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:34 - May 7 with 5052 viewsBlueBadger

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:52 - May 7 by monytowbray

It's not that we want a 'more neoliberal'(spare us the needlessly inflammatory terms, BTW) Labour leader we NEED an infinitely more competent one.
Labour's chances for the next ten years were sabotaged by an incompetent leader. Given that we've had 3 increasingly incompetent Tory PM's in the time the Dear Leader was in charge, it's even more embarrassing and (more importantly)DAMAGING that Labour didn't make any kind of gains. Right now, this is probably the long game - they didn't recover from 1982(until last year, Labour's biggest post-ward defeat) until the mid-90's.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:51 - May 7 with 5017 viewsSwansea_Blue

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:34 - May 7 by BlueBadger

It's not that we want a 'more neoliberal'(spare us the needlessly inflammatory terms, BTW) Labour leader we NEED an infinitely more competent one.
Labour's chances for the next ten years were sabotaged by an incompetent leader. Given that we've had 3 increasingly incompetent Tory PM's in the time the Dear Leader was in charge, it's even more embarrassing and (more importantly)DAMAGING that Labour didn't make any kind of gains. Right now, this is probably the long game - they didn't recover from 1982(until last year, Labour's biggest post-ward defeat) until the mid-90's.

Labour's just like ITFC. They had an 'improved performance' while losing in 2017, and then 2 years later went and bombed. Stands to reason Lambert needs to go now before he becomes our JC and we end up losing even more.

OK that analogy needs a bit of shoehorning in, but I'm sticking by it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:51 - May 7 with 5017 viewsMattinLondon

Not really surprising - all the news is focused on the PM at the moment and the public have swallowed the Tory PR spin of everyone sticking together.

Once things are back to normal it’ll be interesting to see how Labour do with a leader who is t perceived to be hard left.
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:57 - May 7 with 4998 viewsBlueBadger

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:51 - May 7 by Swansea_Blue

Labour's just like ITFC. They had an 'improved performance' while losing in 2017, and then 2 years later went and bombed. Stands to reason Lambert needs to go now before he becomes our JC and we end up losing even more.

The Lambert analogy just WORKS with any kind of incompetence that idiots will blindly support, I reckon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:15 - May 7 with 4969 viewsBlueBadger

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:51 - May 7 by MattinLondon

Not really surprising - all the news is focused on the PM at the moment and the public have swallowed the Tory PR spin of everyone sticking together.

Once things are back to normal it’ll be interesting to see how Labour do with a leader who is t perceived to be hard left.

Hard left? That can't be right, all the Momentum loons keep saying he's basically a Tory with a red tie.

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:36 - May 7 with 4945 viewsgazzer1999

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 13:14 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Very poor taste.
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:52 - May 7 with 4903 viewsmrshallisfit

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 14:19 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

dont worry, there's nearly five years for people to come to their senses

But why isn't it down now? We have the highest fatality rate in Europe. How can people reward that? I am stunned.
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:56 - May 7 with 4899 viewsr2d2

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:28 - May 7 by factual_blue

Just down from the 52% idiocy baseline then.

Talking of idiots...........
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:57 - May 7 with 4893 viewsMattinLondon

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:15 - May 7 by BlueBadger

Hard left? That can't be right, all the Momentum loons keep saying he's basically a Tory with a red tie.

Sorry, that was meant to read ‘who isn’t perceived as hard left’.
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:58 - May 7 with 4884 viewsfooters

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:56 - May 7 by r2d2

Talking of idiots...........

Yes hello, we've been waiting for your input.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 17:00 - May 7 with 4870 viewsMattinLondon

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:36 - May 7 by gazzer1999

Very poor taste.

Still funny.
YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 17:04 - May 7 with 4851 viewsDarth_Koont

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:51 - May 7 by Swansea_Blue

Corbyn is Mick. Started off well compared to his predecessors, up against it all the way, nearly made it and went sour when the numbskulls really turned on him.

Starmer is Hurst ... talks a good game that the same numbskulls lap up but in practice takes us backwards.

Actually, I don't think that at all about Starmer. I'm still hoping that he can be the perfect mix of teflon-coated professionalism with a commitment to actual change. On paper, he'd be a great wolf in sheep's clothing that gives his opposition very little to aim at.

Pronouns: He/Him

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 17:07 - May 7 with 4834 viewsSpruceMoose

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 16:36 - May 7 by gazzer1999

Very poor taste.

As ever, idiots getting upset about the person highlighting the disgrace rather than the disgrace itself.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 17:13 - May 7 with 4809 viewsDarth_Koont

YouGov latest opinion poll this morning on 15:34 - May 7 by BlueBadger

Is it incompetence to bring voters back to Labour while the majority of your party is having a navel-gazing tizzy and some are even actively working against you?

What did he get right? And why did the campaign against him get cranked up a few notches afterwards?

Not sure your brand of shallow negativity really gets to grips with this.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024