Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Morning Britain 09:44 - May 11 with 823 viewstractordownsouth

Piers Morgan's style is over the top but this is what happens when the governmentt are too cowardly to answer his questions. Backbench MP Andrew Bridgen (who previously thought all British people were entitled to Irish passports) was on this morning telling us the opposite of what the PM said...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Good Morning Britain on 09:47 - May 11 with 798 viewsgordon

Piers started making a good point, and should have got Bridgen to respond straight away, but he just went on and on.

Mishal Hussain seems really good at asking short sharp questions and letting people dig their own holes.
Good Morning Britain on 09:56 - May 11 with 750 viewsWestover

I don't blame anyone for not doing an interview with Morgan because you wouldn't be able to answer because he won't let you, he has lots of good points but won't allow anyone to answer. Total prat 😬
Good Morning Britain on 10:05 - May 11 with 720 viewsBlueBadger

If your own MP's are interpreting it as something completely different, then the message really isn't 'crystal clear' and 'just common sense'.

See also:Labour's Brexit policy 2017-2019.
[Post edited 11 May 2020 10:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good Morning Britain on 10:08 - May 11 with 700 viewsBlueBadger

Good Morning Britain on 09:47 - May 11 by gordon

Piers started making a good point, and should have got Bridgen to respond straight away, but he just went on and on.

Mishal Hussain seems really good at asking short sharp questions and letting people dig their own holes.

That's because Hussain is interested in the story, Piers is interested in Piers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good Morning Britain on 11:46 - May 11 with 612 viewsFenboyBlue

I watched a movie called Criminal last night. Piers Morgan crops up as himself interviewing a Spanish Anarchist. It's the only time I've seen him let an interviewee speak and he actually listens to him. He must have got a good fee to shut his gob for that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024