Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That didn't take long 10:06 - Jun 3 with 540 viewsStokieBlue

Air pollution levels in China are back to pre-C19 levels:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jun/03/air-pollution-in-china-back-

I was hoping that London would be somewhat changed with more permanent cycle lanes and less traffic. Optimistic I know but hopefully they won't follow the route of China and jump straight back to exactly how things were previously with regards to pollution.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

That didn't take long on 10:09 - Jun 3 with 529 viewsDubtractor

On that note, up until last weekend my cycle rides from Ipswich have had fresh clean air for the whole journey, but last weekend (with much higher traffic) the air quality getting out of Ipswich was noticeably worse.

It was nice while it lasted!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That didn't take long on 10:16 - Jun 3 with 503 viewsdavblue

That didn't take long on 10:09 - Jun 3 by Dubtractor

On that note, up until last weekend my cycle rides from Ipswich have had fresh clean air for the whole journey, but last weekend (with much higher traffic) the air quality getting out of Ipswich was noticeably worse.

It was nice while it lasted!

Cycling has been great in Oxfordshire but roads being busier in the last 2 weeks has made it less enjoyable and there has been a few incidents recently.

Someone was egging cyclists around here last week, whilst they were going 25mph and they had a welp on their chest from the impact.

2 cyclists were hit by the same car in Wycombe on Monday and died unfortunately.
That didn't take long on 10:17 - Jun 3 with 503 viewsTractorWood

Cycling is the future. Cambridge well ahead of the curve. Hoping other cities get more friendly.

The roads South of the A14 remain very quiet but busier to the North of it.

I live in rural Suffolk and haven't driven my car since early March. I've yet to need it.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 10:19]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024