Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped 17:49 - Jun 5 with 587 viewsBrixtonBlue

I like it. I pretty much like everything they've done so far, looking forward to the new album.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:04 - Jun 5 with 560 viewsBlueBadger

Never mind that, the new Run The Jewels album is here. It's as timely as it is brilliant.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:53 - Jun 5 with 530 viewsfactual_blue

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:04 - Jun 5 by BlueBadger

Never mind that, the new Run The Jewels album is here. It's as timely as it is brilliant.

Whatever you do, don't miss The Epic Tunnels - An Aeronautic Meteor.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:57 - Jun 5 with 524 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:04 - Jun 5 by BlueBadger

That's brilliant, cheers!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:59 - Jun 5 with 525 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:53 - Jun 5 by factual_blue

Whatever you do, don't miss The Epic Tunnels - An Aeronautic Meteor.

I actually googled that. Now I feel silly.

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 19:03 - Jun 5 with 524 viewsfactual_blue

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 18:59 - Jun 5 by BrixtonBlue

I actually googled that. Now I feel silly.

https://www.rocklou.com/bandnamegenerator

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 19:05 - Jun 5 with 519 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyway, a new Blinders track just dropped on 19:03 - Jun 5 by factual_blue

https://www.rocklou.com/bandnamegenerator

The Epic Tunnels sounds a far more sensible name than some of the bands that used to play at the Black Horse (RIP).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024