Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick C*nt 21:11 - Jul 7 with 1470 viewsGlasgowBlue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-53320424

Didn't realise he'd moved down to Suffolk.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Sick C*nt on 21:24 - Jul 7 with 1372 viewseastangliaisblue

"One said to be 12 months old." I'm no advocate of the death penalty, but for the likes of him, i'd pull the lever myself.
Sick C*nt on 22:13 - Jul 7 with 1225 viewsNthQldITFC

I assumed you were referring to Jair Bolsonaro until I clicked the link.

I mean that quite literally, as neither are joking matters.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2020 22:15]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sick C*nt on 23:15 - Jul 7 with 1125 viewsvapour_trail

I find this reaction interesting, and no reflection on you GB.

He’s a sick c*nt.

And at a stroke child abuse is moved into the realm of the evil, the sick in the head, the wrong’uns.

Homophobic or racist abuse, isn’t treated the same way, it’s recognised as the institutionalised problem that it is. And so a movement ensues, which is entirely appropriate.

But abuse of children continues unchecked in the margins by ‘sick c*nts’.

It’s about time society started fcking sticking up for the rights of children.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Sick C*nt on 06:57 - Jul 8 with 933 viewsWeWereZombies

Sick C*nt on 23:15 - Jul 7 by vapour_trail

He’s a sick c*nt.

And at a stroke child abuse is moved into the realm of the evil, the sick in the head, the wrong’uns.

Homophobic or racist abuse, isn’t treated the same way, it’s recognised as the institutionalised problem that it is. And so a movement ensues, which is entirely appropriate.

Good point, vapes.

A recent Desert Island Discs featuring the composer Charles Hazelwood had a short speech by him 'coming out' on the abuse he had suffered from a member of his family and the psychological damage that done to him as a child. For those of us who have not experienced that we have to go to other difficulties in growing up for references but it probably does not compare. If these instances were rare and always savagely invasive then your comment would not apply but there is a whole spectrum from child rape and murder down to the encouragement of 'cute' sexualising behaviour not being recognised as grooming.

As an aside, why has Eric Joyce fetched up in Worlingworth? Is is something to do with his army career, as his family background and political life seem centred on a fifty mile stretch of the M8 between Perth and Falkirk (where things seemed to have got very ugly in a battle for who was selected to stand). You have to wonder whether such a volatile character who has upset a lot of people on the way is susceptible to having incriminating evidence planted on his phone but I would hope that the police were alert to that before they charged him.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Sick C*nt on 07:36 - Jul 8 with 861 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

He’s a sick c*nt.

Well said....have avoided this thread til now as I find the posturing around this stuff distasteful. Many victims of "sick c*nts" grow up to become "sick c*nts* or if they are lucky, junkies. Moral outrage is the easy and lazy response!
[Post edited 8 Jul 2020 7:41]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sick C*nt on 08:56 - Jul 8 with 738 viewshampstead_blue

He’s a sick c*nt.

Fund the Police and CPS properly and this type of thing would be reduced.

He is a disgrace and a shame to vets.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Sick C*nt on 09:39 - Jul 8 with 679 viewsGeoffSentence

If you look at his wiki page he seems to be completely unstable, at least since the time he was elected as an MP.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sick C*nt on 09:57 - Jul 8 with 650 viewsGlasgowBlue

He’s a sick c*nt.

Are you suggesting that paedophilia is institutionalised.

I appreciate that paedophiles are more covert than racists or homophobes, who often wear their bigotry as a badge of honour, but I can’t believe that paedophilia is embedded as normal practice within society and that the institutions if the state are acting in a way to protect the paedophiles rather than the victims.

Perhaps I’m being naive and I appreciate you may have more insight via a professional capacity (apologies if I’m mistaken) but I I can’t believe that paedophilia is engrained in state institutions the way racism was with the Met at the time of the Stephen Lawrence murder.

Again, I appreciate that more evidence keeps coming out which shows the gangs who carried out systematic abuse against kids in Rotherham were protected by like minded people in positions of authority rather than through incompetence or just a fear of going after the gang because if their ethnicity .

Eric Joyce has had a very troubled last few years with alcohol and violence. I haven’t seen anything that links his actions to a greater conspiracy in the corridors of power.

Again, I could be wrong.

I completely agree with your final sentence.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024