Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge 23:56 - Jul 16 with 1190 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's just keep ignoring science to own the libs. That's going wonderfully so far. 138,000 dead. Great work Republicans. Great work.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 00:35 - Jul 17 with 1132 viewsJ2BLUE

"The science should not stand in the way of this"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 00:45 - Jul 17 with 1118 viewsSpruceMoose

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 00:35 - Jul 17 by J2BLUE

"The science should not stand in the way of this"

From their perspective it's at least honest.

They don't want facts, or deaths, or science or reality getting in the way of the sick story they want to weave.

They're telling us exactly who they are, people should listen to them and believe them.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 00:51 - Jul 17 with 1111 viewsOldsmoker

Couldn't agree more. It's a slow-motion disaster movie and the americans should know by now a lot of people die before the Hollywood ending.

This is a link to the CDC site page that shows actual v expected deaths.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

May was alarming but the figures have gone down countrywide since.
Trump & Co. looks at this and says everything is tickety-boo - they've done a great job - because his brain doesn't connect high positive test results today with increased deaths in 3 weeks time.
1% of 330million is 3.3m.
I think that Trump would say that 3.3m dead is OK, it's only 1% - we did a great job.
Four more months of denial and inaction will be disastrous and the only thing that concerns Trump is pinning the blame on Obama & Biden.
FFS.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 04:56 - Jul 17 with 1057 viewsIllinoisblue

I don’t know how McEnany sleeps at night or how she can look in the mirror or face family and friends. An enabler of evil.

“Hi Kayleigh, how was your day at work?”
“Oh the usual, lied repeatedly to the American public”
[Post edited 17 Jul 2020 4:58]

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 06:53 - Jul 17 with 955 viewsBlueBadger

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 00:45 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

From their perspective it's at least honest.

They don't want facts, or deaths, or science or reality getting in the way of the sick story they want to weave.

They're telling us exactly who they are, people should listen to them and believe them.

See also: Brexit.
Where even the people wh were mad keen on it have given up lying about the fact that it's going to be a clusterf*ck and are now telling people 'we did say this might happen'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 06:59 - Jul 17 with 948 viewsBlueNomad

I know it is not always the most reliable source but read her Wickipedia entry - another opportunist who will say anything to get on.
This country is doomed with these evil idiots in charge on 07:46 - Jul 17 with 883 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It sounds to me like she says the science do(es) not stand in the way of this. So more fuel for the fake news agenda unfortunately.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024