Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... 09:32 - Jul 25 with 5056 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....must be all of those more pressing things like Johnny Depp and the Royal Family, Captain Tom and passports...#dumdownmotherf@ckers
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/24/portland-trump-order-federal-off
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 9:33]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 09:50 - Jul 25 with 3719 viewsBlueBadger

Putting 'BBC news Portland' into Google brings up at least a dozen stories starting five days ago and there being at least one story every day since.
Glad I could put your mind to rest on this.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 9:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:00 - Jul 25 with 3681 viewsWeWereZombies

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 09:50 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

Putting 'BBC news Portland' into Google brings up at least a dozen stories starting five days ago and there being at least one story every day since.

C'mon, you know what he meant. The news that gets shown to you when you first access the website, or listen to an hourly bulletin or watch the news headlines on TV. On your logic you have to know that something is going down in Portland first, or you spend two or three hours every morning typing the names of the World's major cities into the search box on either a news website or Google (taking into account the Google's skewed censorship and presentation, of course). We should be able to rely on our national broadcaster to present a balanced news agenda.

Also, I am hoping that Hampstead_Blue gives Bankster an uppie for posting a positive news link about a couple of Navy veterans.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:02 - Jul 25 with 3681 viewsBlueBadger

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:00 - Jul 25 by WeWereZombies

C'mon, you know what he meant. The news that gets shown to you when you first access the website, or listen to an hourly bulletin or watch the news headlines on TV. On your logic you have to know that something is going down in Portland first, or you spend two or three hours every morning typing the names of the World's major cities into the search box on either a news website or Google (taking into account the Google's skewed censorship and presentation, of course). We should be able to rely on our national broadcaster to present a balanced news agenda.

Also, I am hoping that Hampstead_Blue gives Bankster an uppie for posting a positive news link about a couple of Navy veterans.

As we all know, Hammers is very keen on people exercising their democratic vote to speak out against racism, as long as the people doing the racism are not people he's enthusiastically voting for.

I'm sure he'll be dead keen to condemn the violence and racism that the people who the people he voted for are desperately trying to cosy up to for trade deals.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 10:04]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:10 - Jul 25 with 3657 viewsShawsey

It was on ITV news at 6.30 and the BBC at 10.
So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:15 - Jul 25 with 3637 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 09:50 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

Televised?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 3630 viewsGlasgowBlue

Banksy is summoning the spirit of facey with his post.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:16 - Jul 25 with 3630 viewsBlueBadger

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:15 - Jul 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Televised?

30 minutes ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0c6f888

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:18 - Jul 25 with 3627 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:10 - Jul 25 by Shawsey

It was on ITV news at 6.30 and the BBC at 10.

Oh good......about time....I look forward to the continued forensic focus on the militarization of US policing.

Login to get fewer ads

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:20 - Jul 25 with 3611 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:16 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

30 minutes ago.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0c6f888

Hmmm an unavailable link from 2019!

....now if this was Venezuela......
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 10:22]

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:22 - Jul 25 with 3601 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:16 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

Obsessed puppy!

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:23 - Jul 25 with 3596 viewsEly_Blue

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:18 - Jul 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Oh good......about time....I look forward to the continued forensic focus on the militarization of US policing.

To be honest I couldn’t give a flying fck what is going on in the US, I can’t and wouldn’t want to do anything about this as it’s none of my business what that toxic excuse for a country gets up to, if it were happening in this country then I would be concerned but it isn’t

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:26 - Jul 25 with 3587 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:23 - Jul 25 by Ely_Blue

To be honest I couldn’t give a flying fck what is going on in the US, I can’t and wouldn’t want to do anything about this as it’s none of my business what that toxic excuse for a country gets up to, if it were happening in this country then I would be concerned but it isn’t

If it ain't happening in Ely, it ain't happening.

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:29 - Jul 25 with 3575 viewsEly_Blue

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:26 - Jul 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

If it ain't happening in Ely, it ain't happening.

Erm did I say if it isn’t happening in Ely it isn’t happening but why should what the us law enforcement officers are doing in the US have a bearing on what we should be watching on our news channels? If they want to self implode their country then let them, less people taking up valuable oxygen

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:29 - Jul 25 with 3574 viewsWeWereZombies

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:20 - Jul 25 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hmmm an unavailable link from 2019!

....now if this was Venezuela......
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 10:22]

So now, as well as a mental image of footers, wkj and Spruce sitting in a dimly lit basement in Dagestan packed with second hand desktop computers and fuelled by black market vodka as they scan the World's sports fan forums for posts to tag onto, I picture Badger as a forty something Filipino woman sitting in a similarly dimly lit basement as she looks at images on a slightly more up to date desktop and fuelled by sticky rice rather than vodka as she decides between 'accept' and 'delete'...

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:55 - Jul 25 with 3543 viewsfooters

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:29 - Jul 25 by WeWereZombies

So now, as well as a mental image of footers, wkj and Spruce sitting in a dimly lit basement in Dagestan packed with second hand desktop computers and fuelled by black market vodka as they scan the World's sports fan forums for posts to tag onto, I picture Badger as a forty something Filipino woman sitting in a similarly dimly lit basement as she looks at images on a slightly more up to date desktop and fuelled by sticky rice rather than vodka as she decides between 'accept' and 'delete'...

They're not second-hand computers.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:59 - Jul 25 with 3530 viewsWeWereZombies

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:55 - Jul 25 by footers

Sorry

Brand new abacuses attached to reconditioned black and white televisions.

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 11:03 - Jul 25 with 3516 viewsfooters

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:59 - Jul 25 by WeWereZombies

Sorry

Brand new abacuses attached to reconditioned black and white televisions.

My shift's nearly over now anyway. Got to boil the water for the office samovar before Citizen Spruce logs on.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 11:03]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 11:06 - Jul 25 with 3500 viewsWeWereZombies

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 11:03 - Jul 25 by footers

My shift's nearly over now anyway. Got to boil the water for the office samovar before Citizen Spruce logs on.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 11:03]

I feel for you, next there is the queue for bread and then the long tram ride home before you climb the stairs to that eleventh floor two room apartment and the ten screaming kids.

[edit] You do know you are going to be in trouble with the council when they find out you are keeping goats in the flat, don't you?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 11:07]

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 11:38 - Jul 25 with 3437 viewsBlueBadger

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:16 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

Blimey, I don't think Facey's been seen on here since his last incarnation was told they were charging over ten Squid for a pint at Wembley.

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 11:45 - Jul 25 with 3425 viewsBlueBadger

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:55 - Jul 25 by footers

You know what I have to say to that?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 12:11 - Jul 25 with 3370 viewsBlueBadger

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 10:29 - Jul 25 by Ely_Blue

Erm did I say if it isn’t happening in Ely it isn’t happening but why should what the us law enforcement officers are doing in the US have a bearing on what we should be watching on our news channels? If they want to self implode their country then let them, less people taking up valuable oxygen

You don't find it a tad concerning that the world's most powerful nation is being run by authoritarian white supremascists?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 12:21 - Jul 25 with 3345 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Chill out bro.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 13:20 - Jul 25 with 3277 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 12:21 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

Chill out bro.

.....if ever twtd had a bot.

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 13:47 - Jul 25 with 3246 viewsTangledupin_Blue

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 11:45 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

Took me three goes to read that number. Couldn't you have rounded it up to 47 trillion?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 14:00 - Jul 25 with 3229 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

So why isn't this featuring regularly on BBC news.... on 11:45 - Jul 25 by BlueBadger

01000010 01000001 01001100 01001100 01010011

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024