Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow 20:47 - Sep 14 with 1820 viewshavinit69

Hoping that someone might be able to help with a technical query with iFollow here...

I bought an Apple adapter that plugs in to my iPad with an HDMI adaptor to stream to my smart TV. For some reason, it works on just about every streaming service apart from iFollow (YouTube etc), has anyone else had this issue?

I can plug the HDMI cable in to my laptop and steam it to my TV that way but using my IPad and the iFollow app would be easier if it worked!

Thanks in advance!
IFollow on 21:03 - Sep 14 with 1783 viewsMullet

It works fine from my browser, I stopped using the app because it kept glitching and getting laggier as a game went on.

Can you try that and see if it works from Safari?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

IFollow on 21:12 - Sep 14 with 1762 viewshavinit69

IFollow on 21:03 - Sep 14 by Mullet

It works fine from my browser, I stopped using the app because it kept glitching and getting laggier as a game went on.

Can you try that and see if it works from Safari?

Interesting, thanks, I’ll give that a try for Saturdays game.

It wouldn’t even stream a picture to the TV via the app, but could see the game on my iPad. If all else fails I know that the laptop will stream but thanks for the tip 👍🏻
IFollow on 09:37 - Sep 15 with 1569 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Help also required - Watching on my iPhone -I couldn’t watch on the full screen in landscape- all I got was 1/3 of the screen in portrait!

Anyone else get this?
IFollow on 11:12 - Sep 15 with 1532 viewsHorst3000

IFollow on 21:12 - Sep 14 by havinit69

Interesting, thanks, I’ll give that a try for Saturdays game.

It wouldn’t even stream a picture to the TV via the app, but could see the game on my iPad. If all else fails I know that the laptop will stream but thanks for the tip 👍🏻

As far as I know it's not possible to stream from the iFollow App to a TV with an HDMI Adapter.

I tried it last season and it wouldn't work. I'm also sure I read it somewhere that this is done especially to try to prevent Bars and Pubs from showing the games.
IFollow on 11:35 - Sep 15 with 1513 viewsLuggworm

IFollow on 11:12 - Sep 15 by Horst3000

As far as I know it's not possible to stream from the iFollow App to a TV with an HDMI Adapter.

I tried it last season and it wouldn't work. I'm also sure I read it somewhere that this is done especially to try to prevent Bars and Pubs from showing the games.

I use a chromecast to stream iFollow from a chrome tab to my TV which works quite well.
IFollow on 13:58 - Sep 15 with 1475 viewsSouperJim

I get the impression that ifollow is locked down pretty tightly, so anything which requires the app or video feed to directly co-operate won't work. You need screen mirroring, so whether hdmi out from a laptop or mirroring through chrome etc, as these just duplicate the display rather than interact with ifollow itself.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024