Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? 21:56 - Sep 27 with 1362 viewsPendejo

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 22:22 - Sep 27 with 1279 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Great to see Dozzell and Kiwomya!

Williams had a tidy game too.

#bestipswichkitever!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 22:28 - Sep 27 with 1266 viewsRocky

Proper Ipswich shirts.
Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 08:34 - Sep 28 with 1096 viewsfergalsharkey

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 22:28 - Sep 27 by Rocky

Proper Ipswich shirts.

Bloody awful shirts

Poll: Cook out?

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 08:37 - Sep 28 with 1084 viewsMonkeyAlan

I remember him scoring, l think the equalizer in that F. A cup replay up at Anfield. We were unlucky that night.
Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 09:41 - Sep 28 with 1040 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 08:34 - Sep 28 by fergalsharkey

Bloody awful shirts

How dare you.

Take that back!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 12:22 - Sep 28 with 963 viewsphilwhelansdegree

The 4-2 win over Leeds in the first season of the PL always sticks in my mind. Warky and Doz both scored that day and we were superb
Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 12:27 - Sep 28 with 951 viewshype313

Bryan Gunn really was a terrible Keeper.

He must have gifted us a dozen goals over the years.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 12:29 - Sep 28 with 944 viewsMetal_Hacker

That Stockwell goal though !!! Good lad !!!!

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 12:36 - Sep 28 with 932 viewsfarkenhell

Never tire of watching his second goal.

Thanks for posting that. Has put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!
Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 13:04 - Sep 28 with 909 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 12:36 - Sep 28 by farkenhell

Never tire of watching his second goal.

Thanks for posting that. Has put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!

The roar when he made it 3-1 was incredible.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 13:05 - Sep 28 with 906 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 22:22 - Sep 27 by Marshalls_Mullet

Great to see Dozzell and Kiwomya!

Williams had a tidy game too.

#bestipswichkitever!!

Putting Dozzell and Kiwomya in attack was John Lyall's genius moment at Town. Along with Steve Whitton they were deadly.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 20:53 - Sep 28 with 719 viewsallezlesbleus

Love that, quality!
Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 20:58 - Sep 28 with 704 views26_Paz

Dozzell (Snr) - best game in a town shirt? on 12:22 - Sep 28 by philwhelansdegree

The 4-2 win over Leeds in the first season of the PL always sticks in my mind. Warky and Doz both scored that day and we were superb

This was a 5 year old Paz’s first ever game

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024