Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should be the lead story... 15:38 - Oct 4 with 1136 viewsBluesquid

on the front page of every major newspaper tomorrow.

The Government need to be held to account.

"Don't kill gran" said Han Kok.

"Key failings included decisions to discharge thousands of untested hospital patients into care homes and imposition of blanket DNARs"

"The Government made a series of shockingly irresponsible decisions which abandoned care home residents to die."

“Discharged without being tested, thousands of older people were sent to care homes at great risk to themselves and other residents and to staff."

“The appalling death toll was entirely avoidable - it is a scandal of monumental proportions."

"It is as if care home residents were seen as expendable. Despite thousands of empty beds they were de-prioritized when it came to getting access to hospital care, and had blanket do not resuscitate orders imposed on them without due process. Such abuses are deeply disturbing."

"Throughout the pandemic, repeated concerns about the inappropriate use of Do Not Attempt Resuscitation forms have been raised. Care home managers reported to Amnesty cases of local GP surgeries or Clinical Commissioning Groups requesting that they should insert DNAR forms into the files of residents as a blanket approach."

It's almost as if they wanted...nah hang on, they aren't that evil are they?

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2020/10/uk-older-people-in-care-homes-aba
Should be the lead story... on 15:46 - Oct 4 with 1090 viewsBlueBadger

But I thought that it wasn't real and anyway was of very little risk, according to you?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Should be the lead story... on 15:59 - Oct 4 with 1025 viewsHARRY10

Should be the lead story... on 15:46 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

But I thought that it wasn't real and anyway was of very little risk, according to you?

Princess Di killed by Covid Daily Express

Deadly virus on its way The Sun

Diane Abbott helped spread Covid-19 Daily Mail

Covid 10 blamed for shortage of servants Daily Telegraph
Should be the lead story... on 16:03 - Oct 4 with 1003 viewsBluesquid

Should be the lead story... on 15:46 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Here's your chance now then, present to me and the entire forum where i have said it wasn't real.

In one of my first ever post's about the virus i described it as "very real and dangerous" but off you go then and show us all where i said it wasn't real.

Not by any chance defending the Tories here are you?
A closet Tory boy perhaps?
Should be the lead story... on 16:05 - Oct 4 with 991 viewsBlueBadger

Should be the lead story... on 16:03 - Oct 4 by Bluesquid

Here's your chance now then, present to me and the entire forum where i have said it wasn't real.

In one of my first ever post's about the virus i described it as "very real and dangerous" but off you go then and show us all where i said it wasn't real.

Not by any chance defending the Tories here are you?
A closet Tory boy perhaps?

Frankly, I can't be arsed trawling through your ramblings. But there's a number of folks on here who'll testify to you repeatedly turning up and trying to play down statistics, evidence chucking straw men around.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Should be the lead story... on 16:08 - Oct 4 with 977 viewsBluesquid

Should be the lead story... on 16:05 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

Frankly, I can't be arsed trawling through your ramblings. But there's a number of folks on here who'll testify to you repeatedly turning up and trying to play down statistics, evidence chucking straw men around.

Oh what a surprise, you can't be arsed.

And your thoughts about the Amnesty investigation?
Should be the lead story... on 16:12 - Oct 4 with 958 viewsBlueBadger

Should be the lead story... on 16:08 - Oct 4 by Bluesquid

Oh what a surprise, you can't be arsed.

I think it's genuinely vile that you're now interested in something that you were desperately wanting to play down now it suits you because you want to play 6th form politics.

Oh, and I've just had five minutes free.

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus by Bluesquid 22 Mar 2020 16:11
"The country's high death toll is due to an ageing population, overstretched health system and the way fatalities are reported."

"Prof Ricciardi added that Italy’s death rate may also appear high because of how doctors record fatalities."

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus."

"“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/have-many-coronavirus-patients-died-italy/

Should be the lead story... on 16:19 - Oct 4 with 926 viewsBluesquid

Should be the lead story... on 16:12 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

I think it's genuinely vile that you're now interested in something that you were desperately wanting to play down now it suits you because you want to play 6th form politics.

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus by Bluesquid 22 Mar 2020 16:11
"The country's high death toll is due to an ageing population, overstretched health system and the way fatalities are reported."

"Prof Ricciardi added that Italy’s death rate may also appear high because of how doctors record fatalities."

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus."

"“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/have-many-coronavirus-patients-died-italy/

If you look at my post history you will see that i have made multiple posts regarding the risks to the elderly from the Corona virus Act and the warnings that were raised.

I have posted about this on at least 5 separate occasions.

Where have i said in that thread that it wasn't real?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 16:20]
Should be the lead story... on 16:20 - Oct 4 with 916 viewsgtsb1966

Should be the lead story... on 16:12 - Oct 4 by BlueBadger

To be fair though Badger most of that post is correct.
Login to get fewer ads

Should be the lead story... on 16:31 - Oct 4 with 868 viewsfactual_blue

Should be the lead story... on 16:19 - Oct 4 by Bluesquid

If you look at my post history you will see that i have made multiple posts regarding the risks to the elderly from the Corona virus Act and the warnings that were raised.

I have posted about this on at least 5 separate occasions.

Where have i said in that thread that it wasn't real?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 16:20]

Oh give over, you big fanny.

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square by Bluesquid 26 Sep 2020 21:50

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Should be the lead story... on 16:33 - Oct 4 with 860 viewsBluesquid

Should be the lead story... on 16:31 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

Anti-Lockdown protests in Trafalgar Square by Bluesquid 26 Sep 2020 21:50

lol

[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 16:34]
Should be the lead story... on 16:34 - Oct 4 with 855 viewsHARRY10

Should be the lead story... on 16:20 - Oct 4 by gtsb1966

To be fair though Badger most of that post is correct.

However, subsequent figures of excess deaths have shown that to be not accurate.

Although it was very early in the pandemic, it still does suggest an attempt at spin (misrepresentation) of the true picture
Should be the lead story... on 16:34 - Oct 4 with 854 viewsfactual_blue

Should be the lead story... on 16:33 - Oct 4 by Bluesquid

lol

[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 16:34]

'Amnesty International in boris's government is useless shocker'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Should be the lead story... on 16:44 - Oct 4 with 827 viewsBluesquid

Should be the lead story... on 16:34 - Oct 4 by factual_blue

'Amnesty International in boris's government is useless shocker'.

Useless? Try criminal.

How very odd, i thought you'd be over the moon with Amnesty calling for a full independent public inquiry and for those in Government to be held fully accountable.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 17:07]
Should be the lead story... on 19:49 - Oct 4 with 681 viewsBluesquid

Lock down for the debt slaves.

The penny will drop eventually won't it?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/no-coronavirus-lockdown-for-top-tory-constitu

"Wealthy areas, including the chancellor Rishi Sunak’s parliamentary seat, are avoiding lockdown despite having higher Covid-19 rates than poorer areas that are subject to restrictions, according to leaked emails between health officials."

Cue defensive post deflecting from the article.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024