Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! 11:47 - Oct 9 with 1496 viewsMach_foreignBlue

fOpRp

Will you congratulate him MOTM award?
Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 11:49 - Oct 9 with 1352 viewsBlueBadger

I believe he's gone off to put the deckchairs out...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is a fairly pointless post..... on 11:51 - Oct 9 with 1351 viewsBloots

.....entirely designed to cause issues amongst the regular users of the forum.

There's no need.

Lambert out.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

This is a fairly pointless post..... on 11:55 - Oct 9 with 1329 viewsMach_foreignBlue

This is a fairly pointless post..... on 11:51 - Oct 9 by Bloots

.....entirely designed to cause issues amongst the regular users of the forum.

There's no need.

Lambert out.

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 11:56 - Oct 9 with 1322 viewsHerbivore

Has Blubbers gone?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:01 - Oct 9 with 1307 viewsBluefish

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 11:56 - Oct 9 by Herbivore

Has Blubbers gone?

No idea

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I think he has.... on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1302 viewsBloots

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:01 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

No idea

...thank goodness.

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1304 viewsBluefish

Mach careful you don't topple over reaching that far. I will congratulate Shambert when he gets us a top 10 finish in the championship. Motm in a pub league against some atrocious sides is embarrassing. He even looks embarrassed by it and he has no shame

Agreed, laughable. (n/t) on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1298 viewsBloots

This is a fairly pointless post..... on 11:55 - Oct 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

Login to get fewer ads

I think he has.... on 12:03 - Oct 9 with 1298 viewsBluefish

I think he has.... on 12:02 - Oct 9 by Bloots

...thank goodness.

If he has it will be a comfort for dolly after his tireless campaigning

"Potatoes Out!" (n/t) on 12:06 - Oct 9 with 1282 viewsBloots

I think he has.... on 12:03 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

If he has it will be a comfort for dolly after his tireless campaigning

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 1280 viewsBluefish

Just to check

Am I actually dead?

Will I still be able to talk to the lovely Alison if I go to Button House?

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:07 - Oct 9 with 1284 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:02 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

Mach careful you don't topple over reaching that far. I will congratulate Shambert when he gets us a top 10 finish in the championship. Motm in a pub league against some atrocious sides is embarrassing. He even looks embarrassed by it and he has no shame

When we won first 4 games in 2017/18 you reacted as if we'd won the league. You have a short memory.

As you know I've been against Lambert and this bunch of players who have been embarrassing ITFC shirt in the last couple of seasons but credit is due where is due now. Long way to go, nothing is decided, you will have your opportunities to repeat your same old fOpRp tripe as we will lose games so don't worry. Just wait !
Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:46 - Oct 9 with 1228 viewsBlueBadger

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:07 - Oct 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

When we won first 4 games in 2017/18 you reacted as if we'd won the league. You have a short memory.

As you know I've been against Lambert and this bunch of players who have been embarrassing ITFC shirt in the last couple of seasons but credit is due where is due now. Long way to go, nothing is decided, you will have your opportunities to repeat your same old fOpRp tripe as we will lose games so don't worry. Just wait !

In all fairness, we had a competent manager and were a division higher then.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 13:45]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 13:01 - Oct 9 with 1197 viewsSuperblue95

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 12:07 - Oct 9 by Mach_foreignBlue

Is that much credit really due for winning three games in the third division with a vastly superior squad?

If he gets manager of the year after winning the league then maybe he could get a bit of credit but even then he’d have only brought us back to where we were before he joined.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 13:06 - Oct 9 with 1172 viewsBlueBadger

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 13:01 - Oct 9 by Superblue95

Is that much credit really due for winning three games in the third division with a vastly superior squad?

If he gets manager of the year after winning the league then maybe he could get a bit of credit but even then he’d have only brought us back to where we were before he joined.

'Getting us out the division he relegated us to in the first place' sounds like a minimum job spec, rather than achievement, tbh.

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 13:07 - Oct 9 with 1176 viewsHerbivore

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 13:01 - Oct 9 by Superblue95

Indeed. Against three sides that will be battling relegation I expect and two of the three games were at home. We're talking a really, really low bar here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 17:21 - Oct 9 with 1037 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 13:07 - Oct 9 by Herbivore

Indeed. Against three sides that will be battling relegation I expect and two of the three games were at home. We're talking a really, really low bar here.

We are, but this is where we are and all he can do is beat what is in front of him. Not saying we should be crowing, but winning 3 out of 4 will do for me.
Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 17:25 - Oct 9 with 1029 views26_Paz

He’s our manager and at the moment he’s doing the business so congratulations to him and long may it continue

The Paz Man

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 18:13 - Oct 9 with 988 viewsEireannach_gorm

Framed picture for the mantelpiece.

Deserved for the results. Does not make him a good manager but if he keeps it up I certainly don't care.
Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 19:13 - Oct 9 with 941 viewsBluefish

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 17:25 - Oct 9 by 26_Paz

He’s our manager and at the moment he’s doing the business so congratulations to him and long may it continue

He is our manager, he ruined us and he couldn't fix it.

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 19:33 - Oct 9 with 909 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 19:13 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

Bit harsh. There were others before him you know.
Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 20:02 - Oct 9 with 891 viewsBluefish

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 19:33 - Oct 9 by IpswichBoyBlue

Bit harsh. There were others before him you know.

None of them managed division 3 though and they probably all would have fixed.

F*ck Lambert and f*ck everyone that sings for him

Cheers

FOPRP

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 20:34 - Oct 9 with 861 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 20:02 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

Cheers

FOPRP

Mines a pint.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 21:22 - Oct 9 with 822 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 19:13 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

He 'ruined' us yet all these hopeless wasters were clapped off after the relegation had been confirmed.

fOpRp ....
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 21:29]
Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 21:28 - Oct 9 with 811 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Rest In Peace Bluefish , my thoughts are with you ! on 20:02 - Oct 9 by Bluefish

Cheers

FOPRP

Angryyyyyyyy

Don't worry though as we will lose some games.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2020 21:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024