Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, a one match ban for Shambert..... 11:44 - Oct 27 with 746 viewsBloots

.....that's a shame, 1,676 days would have been better.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 11:46 - Oct 27 with 739 viewsBluefish

Can we appeal the ban for Lambert? by Bluefish 27 Oct 2020 11:19
See if we can get it increased?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I suppose he couldn't have got off any lighter could he? on 11:47 - Oct 27 with 734 viewsKeno

eh eh.... see what I did there? I can do subtle at times
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 11:48]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I've got you on ignore.... on 11:49 - Oct 27 with 721 viewsBloots

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 11:46 - Oct 27 by Bluefish

Can we appeal the ban for Lambert? by Bluefish 27 Oct 2020 11:19
See if we can get it increased?

....oh hang on.

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 12:06 - Oct 27 with 686 viewsMatt_Netherlands

With no crowd noise, I’m not sure how much of a punishment it will be for him tonight - better view of the game from up there and will presumably be able to shout directly to the bench. Maybe we’ll pick up some colourful Glaswegian language on iFollow as he won’t be sat a million miles from Brenner.
So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 15:43 - Oct 27 with 609 viewsairliner

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 12:06 - Oct 27 by Matt_Netherlands

With no crowd noise, I’m not sure how much of a punishment it will be for him tonight - better view of the game from up there and will presumably be able to shout directly to the bench. Maybe we’ll pick up some colourful Glaswegian language on iFollow as he won’t be sat a million miles from Brenner.

Glad he’s only got a 1 game ban. Least he shows he cares when the ref is not up to making the right decisions. Do you want boring Mick back?
So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 15:55 - Oct 27 with 585 viewsBluefish

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 15:43 - Oct 27 by airliner

Glad he’s only got a 1 game ban. Least he shows he cares when the ref is not up to making the right decisions. Do you want boring Mick back?

Yes please, can we please?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

You mean "Championship Mick"? (n/t) on 16:04 - Oct 27 with 575 viewsBloots

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 16:10 - Oct 27 with 563 viewsHighgateBlue

He's let the club and the fans down. These are not the actions of a professional manager in any industry. Such disrespect. How does he expect his players not to lose their heads when he's totally incapable himself....?
Login to get fewer ads

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 16:47 - Oct 27 with 527 viewsBloomBlue

Is he still allowed to talk loudly when sitting in the stands or is that banned?
Just thinking given no fans all he will have to do is sit in the stands and talk loudly and the players/coaches will hear him, no different to being a manager in the dugout, seems a pointless ban
So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 17:31 - Oct 27 with 493 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Not sure which part of my reply touched a Mick related nerve.... but no I don't want him back ta.
So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 17:38 - Oct 27 with 481 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So, a one match ban for Shambert..... on 16:10 - Oct 27 by HighgateBlue

He's let the club and the fans down. These are not the actions of a professional manager in any industry. Such disrespect. How does he expect his players not to lose their heads when he's totally incapable himself....?

What are you talking about?! Probably almost every football manager of a certain amount of years' experience has been sent off at some point.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024