Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today 10:12 - Nov 8 with 651 viewsKeno

there is a irishman in charge

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 10:15 - Nov 8 with 629 viewsBluefish

Will he waste loads of money on duds, ruin harmony and pick 4 CBs and 4 CMs?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 10:16 - Nov 8 with 623 viewsKeno

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 10:15 - Nov 8 by Bluefish

But will pick a cabinet of people with big forearms

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 10:30 - Nov 8 with 599 viewsBlueBadger

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 10:15 - Nov 8 by Bluefish

Nah, he's going to massively over perform given the resources at his disposal, have idiots not appreciate him and complain it was much more entertaining under Trump.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 12:21 - Nov 8 with 555 viewsFtnfwest

What you mean all out attack?
I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 12:34 - Nov 8 with 542 viewsWD19

Is he not as English and French as he is Irish!?

He doesn’t seem to play on that quite so much.
I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 12:54 - Nov 8 with 519 viewsBlueBadger

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 12:34 - Nov 8 by WD19

The Sentimental Irish American demographic is quite a big thing in the states.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 12:55 - Nov 8 with 517 viewsKeno

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 12:34 - Nov 8 by WD19

he knows that he blessed to have Irish heritance

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 13:49 - Nov 8 with 486 viewsMonkeyAlan

Doesn't matter. He isn't going to help the UK. He isn't a fan of us. So, can't see why people are that excited by him. Yes Trump has gone, but he has been replaced by another guy who should really be in his dressing gown and slippers sitting at home.
Login to get fewer ads

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 13:57 - Nov 8 with 468 viewsBluefish

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 13:49 - Nov 8 by MonkeyAlan

Doesn't matter. He isn't going to help the UK. He isn't a fan of us. So, can't see why people are that excited by him. Yes Trump has gone, but he has been replaced by another guy who should really be in his dressing gown and slippers sitting at home.

Should other countries help the UK?

Should the UK help people from other countries?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 13:59 - Nov 8 with 466 viewsbrazil1982

Oh, he'll play on it that's for sure. He is as Irish as me. Obsessed with it both sides of the Atlantic.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 14:10]
I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 14:37 - Nov 8 with 446 viewsleitrimblue

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 13:59 - Nov 8 by brazil1982

Oh, he'll play on it that's for sure. He is as Irish as me. Obsessed with it both sides of the Atlantic.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2020 14:10]

Your grandparents from Ballina as well Brazil?
I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 15:23 - Nov 8 with 419 viewsNthQldITFC

I am sure we can all agree the world feels a whole better today on 13:49 - Nov 8 by MonkeyAlan

The second he signs the USA back into the Paris Agreement he helps the UK (and the rest of the world), so there's that.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024