Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich Town and the last 15 years 09:11 - Nov 25 with 388 viewsnewcastlefan1984

I just wanted to contribute after the 3-0 reverse to Hull last night.

I am a Newcastle United fan first and foremost but I was born here and I recently watched the 2000 documentary with tears in my eyes, remembering how elated and delighted the town was when it regained its Premier League status.

I worked at the club for 14 years in the kiosks all around the stadium and met some incredible Ipswich Town fans whose unfaltering support despite some trying times for the club should never go unmentioned.

You proved when you were relegated to League 1 that you are an incredible group of fans and you do not deserve what you have had to endure.

You have had to endure demotion from the Premier League, have had the playoff campaigns where promotion was so close.

I hope one day you will find an owner and a manager like Burley that can take you back to where you belong, in the Premier League.

Lambert, like Bruce at Newcastle needs to fall on his sword and resign and there be a significant managerial change and change in direction.

I hope the 2,000 or 4,000 fans coming back into the stadiums will help Ipswich as I have missed fans in stadiums.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024