Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The morals of buying fifa coins 07:56 - Nov 25 with 1322 viewsgiant_stow

Sites sell fifa 21 points, but where do they get them from? I'm having visions of matrix like batteries of people hooked into playing fifa 24/7 to earn coins for sale. Tell me theres no need to worry please!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:21 - Nov 25 with 1260 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Being 40+ I have no idea what you just said.

Someone will be a long to translate in a minute. Hang in there.
The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:29 - Nov 25 with 1254 viewsgiant_stow

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:21 - Nov 25 by BlueBlueBluex2

Being 40+ I have no idea what you just said.

Someone will be a long to translate in a minute. Hang in there.

I'm 46 - pre May I would have been in your shoes! The things we have to learn about for our nippers.

Just in case anyone can help, further reading suggests that you can get banned by Fifa21 for buying coins? Is this true?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:45 - Nov 25 with 1231 viewsfactual_blue

Get a grip.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:45 - Nov 25 with 1228 viewsfactual_blue

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:29 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

I'm 46 - pre May I would have been in your shoes! The things we have to learn about for our nippers.

Just in case anyone can help, further reading suggests that you can get banned by Fifa21 for buying coins? Is this true?

Get a grip

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:46 - Nov 25 with 1225 viewsgiant_stow

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:45 - Nov 25 by factual_blue

Get a grip.

Of Fifa or more generally?

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:46 - Nov 25 with 1224 viewsfooters

I don't know the specifics of FIFA, but yes, you're right that there are many low-paid people, especially in Asia, who 'grind' out games for these sorts of in-game rewards for resale.

That's not to say everyone is doing that, of course, but many will be.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:47 - Nov 25 with 1219 viewsgiant_stow

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:46 - Nov 25 by footers

I don't know the specifics of FIFA, but yes, you're right that there are many low-paid people, especially in Asia, who 'grind' out games for these sorts of in-game rewards for resale.

That's not to say everyone is doing that, of course, but many will be.

This was my fear.

Ok, its a no then.

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:50 - Nov 25 with 1208 viewsSouperJim

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:29 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

Generally games companies try to stop this behaviour for two reasons. 1- the people selling in-game currency are usually doing it by hacking or exploiting the game machanics on an industrial scale. 2- It takes profits away from the game company who will give you much less in-game currency for your money.

Yes you risk being banned depending on how good they are at detecting this behaviour. Generally the chances are low, as otherwise there wouldn't be people selling.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Login to get fewer ads

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:52 - Nov 25 with 1199 viewsgiant_stow

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:50 - Nov 25 by SouperJim

Generally games companies try to stop this behaviour for two reasons. 1- the people selling in-game currency are usually doing it by hacking or exploiting the game machanics on an industrial scale. 2- It takes profits away from the game company who will give you much less in-game currency for your money.

Yes you risk being banned depending on how good they are at detecting this behaviour. Generally the chances are low, as otherwise there wouldn't be people selling.

Many thanks mr.

It all seems wrong on many fronts, so the littleun will have to earn them the hard way.

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:58 - Nov 25 with 1187 viewsSouperJim

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:52 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

Many thanks mr.

It all seems wrong on many fronts, so the littleun will have to earn them the hard way.

There's usually a way to buy them through legitimate means.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

The morals of buying fifa coins on 11:04 - Nov 25 with 1148 viewsfactual_blue

The morals of buying fifa coins on 09:46 - Nov 25 by giant_stow

Of Fifa or more generally?

Just of yourself. Leave getting a grip of FIFA to the capable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024