Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? 11:43 - Nov 30 with 602 viewsWeirdFishes

With the last two managers there was certainly a number of people suggesting giving them more time but I've not seen a single message of positivity towards Lambert (rightly so).

Have we all finally agreed on something?

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 11:44 - Nov 30 with 594 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think Badger and Bloots are still on the fence

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 11:45 - Nov 30 with 587 viewsclive_baker

Just his wife, probably. Wouldn't fancy having that miserable t0sser around the house all day.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 13:46 - Nov 30 with 472 viewsTheSelkirk

The Supporters' Club doesn't seem keen on him going....
Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 13:48 - Nov 30 with 456 viewsEricsGate

Stuart Taylor

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 13:48 - Nov 30 with 456 viewsPlums

Mr Marcus Evans Esq.
Not sure what his username is on here..

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 409 viewsPositivelyPortman

Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 13:48 - Nov 30 by Plums

Mr Marcus Evans Esq.
Not sure what his username is on here..

Bluefish isn’t it?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Is there anyone actually making the case for Lambert to stay? on 16:11 - Nov 30 with 394 viewsMrTown

I can see a couple of beers on the horizon when PR opens again.

That'll keep me happy for another 12 months.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024