Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) 17:32 - Nov 27 with 3200 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 17:33 - Nov 27 with 2247 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm a cynical barsteward, so I'm guessing no.

Besides, we'll win 7-0 with 5 from Judge.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 17:42 - Nov 27 with 2213 viewsjayessess

Probably not, no.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 17:53 - Nov 27 with 2182 viewshype313

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 17:33 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

Imagine if Judge got 5, the scenes....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 17:57 - Nov 27 with 2163 viewsgtsb1966

If that was true i would be happy with a 0-1 scoreline. Maybe not happy but you know where I'm coming from.
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 18:00 - Nov 27 with 2159 viewsHARRY10

Lambert was not given a 5 year conytract for nothing. Evans may have had in finally explained to him jus what a mess the club is in and it will take a few years ti turn it around.... hence the length if cointract

The idea that a Robin Reliant of club (as we are presently) is going to become some slick sports model, by changing the driver is absurd - and reflects the deluded expectations of a bunch of fans living in cloud cuckoo land

Years of under investment and selling off our best players without replacing them have put us where we are now.

And no amount of silly banners and childlike foot stamping will change that.
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 18:03 - Nov 27 with 2146 viewsjas0999

No. He still has four years of his deal to run.
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 18:37 - Nov 27 with 2069 viewsPlums

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 17:33 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

Right, I’m investing £10 on the basis of this. Cant’ wait.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 18:50 - Nov 27 with 2041 viewsIllinoisblue

Highly highly unlikely. Unless we get battered 6-0.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 18:54 - Nov 27 with 2014 viewsPinewoodblue

If there is a winner in tonight's game between Fleetwood and Sunderland Town drop to 6th. Lose tomorrow and out of the play off positions.

On the other hand win Saturday and Tuesday we could be back in an automatic promotion spot.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 19:11 - Nov 27 with 1963 viewsFrimleyBlue

The next 3 games for him are key.

Win 1/2. Could still be top 3/4

Lose 2/3. Could be out of top 6

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 19:31 - Nov 27 with 1910 viewsTrequartista

Don't think so. When Evans awarded him a 5 year contract, he didnt appear to be on the same planet as the fans, and i've seen no evidence to suggest he is now.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 19:36 - Nov 27 with 1877 viewsitfcjoe

Another chastening defeat like Tuesday and think he’ll be walking a tight rope

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 19:39 - Nov 27 with 1872 viewsIpswichKnight

The contract means squat, there will be many clauses allowing ME to sack the tool if he’s not in the top6 or alike. We’re not going to be paying out the full whack on it.

As Phil has said the whispers are starting that ME has started finding out who is available and who is willing. If we lose tomorrow it will probably happen as soon as we drop out of the top 6.
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 19:39 - Nov 27 with 1866 viewsitfcjoe

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 18:00 - Nov 27 by HARRY10

Lambert was not given a 5 year conytract for nothing. Evans may have had in finally explained to him jus what a mess the club is in and it will take a few years ti turn it around.... hence the length if cointract

The idea that a Robin Reliant of club (as we are presently) is going to become some slick sports model, by changing the driver is absurd - and reflects the deluded expectations of a bunch of fans living in cloud cuckoo land

Years of under investment and selling off our best players without replacing them have put us where we are now.

There only appears to be one person in cloud cuckoo land here

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 19:56 - Nov 27 with 1837 viewsFtnfwest

He’s here until March, minimum
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 21:11 - Nov 27 with 1685 viewsBlueBadger

Things in life that leave you absolutely amazed by BlueBadger 26 Nov 2020 19:32
It's not Evans who's consistently failing to pick a decent team, motivate it, coach it and organise it.

Lambert's been well backed and supported by Evans and he's failed to deliver and needs to go. Sure we need root-and-branch reform at ITFC but that's going to be easier to do with us relatively safe in the Championship where we might stand a slightly better chance of keeping hold of our better young players than we will marooned in the third division operating under a wages cap, minimal TV revenue and dwindling crowds.

Which is why Lambert has to go.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 21:17 - Nov 27 with 1651 viewsBlueBadger

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 21:11 - Nov 27 by BlueBadger

It's not Evans who's consistently failing to pick a decent team, motivate it, coach it and organise it.

Lambert's been well backed and supported by Evans and he's failed to deliver and needs to go. Sure we need root-and-branch reform at ITFC but that's going to be easier to do with us relatively safe in the Championship where we might stand a slightly better chance of keeping hold of our better young players than we will marooned in the third division operating under a wages cap, minimal TV revenue and dwindling crowds.

And also, LOL.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 21:55 - Nov 27 with 1566 viewsBlueBadger

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 19:11 - Nov 27 by FrimleyBlue

The next 3 games for him are key.

Win 1/2. Could still be top 3/4

Lose 2/3. Could be out of top 6

I suspect he'll get aJewell-esque bare minimum that keeps him in a job till February. At which point, we'll be in a hopeless tailspin.

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 03:32 - Nov 28 with 1363 viewsHARRY10

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 21:11 - Nov 27 by BlueBadger

If Lambert has been well backed by Evans then show us where.

Signing freebies while selling players is hardly backing the manager.

And if "we need root-and-branch reform at ITFC " then where does the blame for that lie ? Maybe the person who appointed non football CEO's Milne and Clegg.

We are in the same positions as Pompey, Sunderland and Derby. Years of mismanagement has put us where we are now 0 and as said - the delusion that simply changing the manager, again will resolve that might keep a few believing that the good times are just round the corner and we need only stamp our little feet and cry "boo hoo hoo. it's all so jolly unfair" and by magic we will be promoted.

Maybe write to Father Christmas, he might help with that
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 06:43 - Nov 28 with 1298 viewsitfcjoe

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 03:32 - Nov 28 by HARRY10

And if "we need root-and-branch reform at ITFC " then where does the blame for that lie ? Maybe the person who appointed non football CEO's Milne and Clegg.

We are in the same positions as Pompey, Sunderland and Derby. Years of mismanagement has put us where we are now 0 and as said - the delusion that simply changing the manager, again will resolve that might keep a few believing that the good times are just round the corner and we need only stamp our little feet and cry "boo hoo hoo. it's all so jolly unfair" and by magic we will be promoted.

Utterly clueless

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 07:18 - Nov 28 with 1267 viewstractorboy1978

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 03:32 - Nov 28 by HARRY10

Who has been sold of note since Lambert has been here?

And you've got evidence of signings on the TWTD home page. Paid double what a Championship club offered Norwood - the hottest striking property outside the top two divisions in the summer of 2019.
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 07:40 - Nov 28 with 1242 viewslazyblue

No he doesn’t so stop wishing us to lose, I want a change of manager but I still want us to win and keep us in the hunt for promotion even if it means he stays.
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 07:53 - Nov 28 with 1227 viewsjimmyvet

Good post.... blaming the manager for our decline and thinking changing him will make any difference. Changing MM has worked a treat! So much wrong with club just don’t see point in sacking lambert when near top of league.
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 08:15 - Nov 28 with 1184 viewsbluejacko

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 07:53 - Nov 28 by jimmyvet

Good post.... blaming the manager for our decline and thinking changing him will make any difference. Changing MM has worked a treat! So much wrong with club just don’t see point in sacking lambert when near top of league.

Well let’s see how much longer that is shall we?
Not much longer I’ll wager!
Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 08:18 - Nov 28 with 1176 viewsHerbivore

Lose tomorrow and Lambert gets the sack? (n/t) on 07:53 - Nov 28 by jimmyvet

The difference is that MM had shown himself to be a capable manager. Lambert has done the exact opososite. He's had 2 years, what have you seen from him in that time that makes you think he's a good manager who will improve us?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024