Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” 17:40 - Dec 31 with 1098 viewsthebooks

post-Brexit, according to IDS.

Enjoy your bucanneering, kids!

Have a great new year, everyone x
Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 17:47 - Dec 31 with 1068 viewsfactual_blue

Or 'stealing' to remove the euphemism.

That said, Waddington's game Buccaneer was great; all those little barrels of rum, bars of gold etc...

TWTD

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 17:56 - Dec 31 with 1025 viewsAce_High1

I quite like the French idea of torching cars.

Now Boris never said you could not do that...... if you go out on your own then you are covid compliant and can have some fun.

Watch out Ipswich tonight.
Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 18:45 - Dec 31 with 976 viewsmrshallisfit

I'd willingly run IDS through with a cutlass.
Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 19:21 - Dec 31 with 919 viewsfactual_blue

Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 18:45 - Dec 31 by mrshallisfit

Ideally a disembowelling cutlass.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 20:58 - Dec 31 with 831 viewsKeno

Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 18:45 - Dec 31 by mrshallisfit

Euphemism of the day right there!!

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 03:32 - Jan 1 with 669 viewsIllinoisblue

Late bid for Post of the Year.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 03:52 - Jan 1 with 660 viewsjeera

Young people will be “out there, bucanneering” on 17:47 - Dec 31 by factual_blue

Or 'stealing' to remove the euphemism.

That said, Waddington's game Buccaneer was great; all those little barrels of rum, bars of gold etc...

TWTD

I had that game.

T'was heartily good fun.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024