Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD 09:36 - Jan 5 with 550 viewsKeno

is a valuable support community for many people.

Thanks to Phil, Gav and all the assorted eijits, morons, deviants and any normal people who post on here.

In the coming weeks can we will try to be mindful to take care in how will react as some posters may be struggling and that isnt always to pick up on or admit it.

Love you all, yes even J2 xxx
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 9:36]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:37 - Jan 5 with 535 viewsFtnfwest

virtual pub night surely? I don't normally like those zoom 'socials' but it might be interesting! Hopefully no one would get 'virtually glassed'
With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:39 - Jan 5 with 527 viewsFixed_It

You're a good egg, Keno.
Which is probably why you're best off avoiding J2 tbh.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:43 - Jan 5 with 504 viewsKeno

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:37 - Jan 5 by Ftnfwest

virtual pub night surely? I don't normally like those zoom 'socials' but it might be interesting! Hopefully no one would get 'virtually glassed'

virtual pub 6 weeks surely??

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:45 - Jan 5 with 495 viewsfactual_blue

Are battenberg-ophiles morons or deviants?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:48 - Jan 5 with 481 viewsKeno

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:45 - Jan 5 by factual_blue

depends what they do with there battenburg fingers

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 10:28 - Jan 5 with 443 viewsRyorry

Good at getting to bottom of info too (incl poo threads on Fridays - or any other day of the week).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 12:43 - Jan 5 with 400 viewsEwan_Oozami

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 09:45 - Jan 5 by factual_blue

Both...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

With Lockdown 2021 starting can I just say how much TWTD on 12:46 - Jan 5 with 396 viewsJ2BLUE

SUQ

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024