Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... 04:10 - Jan 3 with 1131 viewsSpruceMoose

...when they try to enforce the law on you! Seems like a bunch of Proud Boy goons in Oregon got a little upset today when police shut down their hateful antics.

I've often thought that your average thin blue line flag waving, cop cosplaying type is probably only one speeding ticket away from going full Assault on Precinct 13. Their claimed love for law and order is simply a code - and the code is that the police only have their support so long as they're hurting the people that they want to see hurt.

Back the Blue... Until it's you! Links below to demonstrate the delicious right wing blubfest that occurs when reality comes a-knocking:

https://tuckbot.tv/#/watch/kp2lzg
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 4:23]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:41 - Jan 3 with 1073 viewsIllinoisblue

The absolute state of these people. The trampling of the ‘blue flag’ while that fat moron blubs “we with you all summer long” is tragic in so many ways. These are people you can’t reason with, wallowing in their own ignorance and stupidity, all cheered on by the golfer-in-chief. Can’t wait to see what Jan 6th brings.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:44 - Jan 3 with 1063 viewsSpruceMoose

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:41 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

The absolute state of these people. The trampling of the ‘blue flag’ while that fat moron blubs “we with you all summer long” is tragic in so many ways. These are people you can’t reason with, wallowing in their own ignorance and stupidity, all cheered on by the golfer-in-chief. Can’t wait to see what Jan 6th brings.

I know I came across as gleeful in the original post, but you're right, it's actually really sad. These people will never, ever, change their world view and are entirely lost to decency. They just can't see that they're the bad guys in all this.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:55 - Jan 3 with 1058 viewsIllinoisblue

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:44 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

I know I came across as gleeful in the original post, but you're right, it's actually really sad. These people will never, ever, change their world view and are entirely lost to decency. They just can't see that they're the bad guys in all this.

In years to come history students will look back and try to unravel how we got here. The role of 24/7 news, the rise of Fox News, and of course, disinformation and hate spread, unchecked, via social media will all feature prominently. But beyond that, what happened to personal responsibility and listening to other opinions.

62 - 78 - 81

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 05:00 - Jan 3 with 1043 viewsSpruceMoose

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:55 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

In years to come history students will look back and try to unravel how we got here. The role of 24/7 news, the rise of Fox News, and of course, disinformation and hate spread, unchecked, via social media will all feature prominently. But beyond that, what happened to personal responsibility and listening to other opinions.

You're more optimistic than me about there being years to come then Illy!

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 05:12 - Jan 3 with 1031 viewsIllinoisblue

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 05:00 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

You're more optimistic than me about there being years to come then Illy!

We may just live long enough to see us play in League 2!

62 - 78 - 81

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 08:31 - Jan 3 with 846 viewsHerbivore

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 05:12 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

We may just live long enough to see us play in League 2!

So long as you hold out a couple of years you should be fine on that front.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 10:29 - Jan 3 with 634 viewsGuthrum

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:55 - Jan 3 by Illinoisblue

Basically an attitude of "I have the right to do what I want and not be responsible to anybody else". Which is fine if you live alone on a rock in the middle of the ocean. But these people clearly don't.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 10:30 - Jan 3 with 620 viewsBlueBadger

Ruh Roh! I guess Police lives no longer matter... on 04:44 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

But, but, but, BUT, right, these Middle Class White Boys have some Very Real Concerns you know.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024