Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Allardyce whinging latest 16:46 - Jan 4 with 1055 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Allardyce whinging latest on 16:54 - Jan 4 with 974 viewsJ2BLUE

As if he's targeting anyone but English brutes who will put a shift in and grind out points.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Allardyce whinging latest on 12:51 - Jan 5 with 706 viewsBlueNomad

Brexiteers are going to get karma in so many different ways.
Allardyce whinging latest on 13:05 - Jan 5 with 668 viewsTieDyedIn95

To be honest, given that Evans has stated he's waiting for the game to change rather than do anything himself he's probably happy that these clubs have to deal with the red tape when it comes to foreign players as it will help level the playing field in his eyes! Everything is so unfair for poor Marcus.

Jokes aside, I actually have absolutely no problem with this. English football was infinitely better when you were only allowed a handful of non-domestic players anyway, it meant the ones that were signed actually had to count and be worth signing and gave more British players a chance to play at a higher level and for bigger clubs than they get presently. I'd rather see us got back to that from a sporting perspective as football was just better then, rather than squads made up full of nameless imports and the odd one or two English players.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 13:06]

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Allardyce whinging latest on 13:10 - Jan 5 with 643 viewsPinewoodblue

Guess this increases interest in homegrown players, or overseas players playing in championship.

See that yesterday Norwich issued a hands off notice, or was it a reminder they were open for bids. Our neighbours always land in their feet.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Allardyce whinging latest on 13:13 - Jan 5 with 623 viewsStenvict

Allardyce whinging latest on 13:05 - Jan 5 by TieDyedIn95

To be honest, given that Evans has stated he's waiting for the game to change rather than do anything himself he's probably happy that these clubs have to deal with the red tape when it comes to foreign players as it will help level the playing field in his eyes! Everything is so unfair for poor Marcus.

Jokes aside, I actually have absolutely no problem with this. English football was infinitely better when you were only allowed a handful of non-domestic players anyway, it meant the ones that were signed actually had to count and be worth signing and gave more British players a chance to play at a higher level and for bigger clubs than they get presently. I'd rather see us got back to that from a sporting perspective as football was just better then, rather than squads made up full of nameless imports and the odd one or two English players.

I reckon you secretly love Marcus Evans

Poll: What will be announced first?

Allardyce whinging latest on 13:19 - Jan 5 with 597 viewsMattinLondon

Allardyce whinging latest on 13:05 - Jan 5 by TieDyedIn95

Agreed, when there were limits to foreign players the national team were amazing and always qualified for tournaments...
Allardyce whinging latest on 14:33 - Jan 5 with 522 viewsOsborneOneNil

Allardyce whinging latest on 13:19 - Jan 5 by MattinLondon

Agreed, when there were limits to foreign players the national team were amazing and always qualified for tournaments...

ouch.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024