Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crying Tiger Recipe 22:00 - Jan 10 with 1202 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

I know some of you have mentioned in the past that this is your favourite Thai dish. Here's an easy to follow recipe.
Crying Tiger Recipe on 22:33 - Jan 10 with 1122 viewsDarth_Koont

Looks great.

It seems like the dipping sauce is similar to Laab Namtok which I do already with vegetarian stuff. Does that sound right?

Pronouns: He/Him

Crying Tiger Recipe on 23:24 - Jan 10 with 1062 viewsunstableblue

Man I miss Thailand. Especially the food.

Do you live out there?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Crying Tiger Recipe on 11:45 - Jan 11 with 909 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Crying Tiger Recipe on 22:33 - Jan 10 by Darth_Koont

Looks great.

It seems like the dipping sauce is similar to Laab Namtok which I do already with vegetarian stuff. Does that sound right?

That's correct. It's quite a common dipping sauce in Isaan. Actually, the recipe works well with pork shoulder steaks. Most Thais substitute beef with pork as beef is often tough and expensive.
Crying Tiger Recipe on 11:48 - Jan 11 with 896 viewsjeera

I've bookmarked it thanks.

Always like to have a few alternatives handy and it's all stuff I usually have in the cupboard somewhere.

You should post a few traditional favourites when you get the time - always appreciated.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Crying Tiger Recipe on 11:53 - Jan 11 with 892 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Crying Tiger Recipe on 23:24 - Jan 10 by unstableblue

Man I miss Thailand. Especially the food.

Do you live out there?

Both my wife and I returned to see my parents early February last year and I have been stuck here ever since. Thailand closed it's borders but my wife managed to return on a repatriation flights. I could do the same but the whole process would cost me around £2500 and I refuse to pay that amount.
Crying Tiger Recipe on 11:55 - Jan 11 with 885 viewsjeera

Crying Tiger Recipe on 11:53 - Jan 11 by THAILAND_BLUE

Both my wife and I returned to see my parents early February last year and I have been stuck here ever since. Thailand closed it's borders but my wife managed to return on a repatriation flights. I could do the same but the whole process would cost me around £2500 and I refuse to pay that amount.

Crikey, I hadn't realised you were still here!

The Thais didn't mess about then.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Crying Tiger Recipe on 12:33 - Jan 11 with 847 viewsunstableblue

Crying Tiger Recipe on 11:53 - Jan 11 by THAILAND_BLUE

Stuck in the UK - ay karumba. Sorry to hear that.

What's the situation in Thailand with Covid?

Was thinking of visiting Andaman side for Christmas next year, when hopefully holidays are back on.

Where do you live over there?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Crying Tiger Recipe on 13:38 - Jan 11 with 816 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Crying Tiger Recipe on 12:33 - Jan 11 by unstableblue

Stuck in the UK - ay karumba. Sorry to hear that.

What's the situation in Thailand with Covid?

Was thinking of visiting Andaman side for Christmas next year, when hopefully holidays are back on.

Where do you live over there?

Cases in Thailand are on the rise but the true figures are unknown as they don't really do much testing. Since the army took over the country there's been a lot of censorship and trouble is beginning to brew.

I'm currently living in Surrey.
Login to get fewer ads

Crying Tiger Recipe on 14:32 - Jan 11 with 788 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Here's one of my favourites. I often substitute Thai herbs with bell peppers and onion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024