Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cough... cough... 22:25 - Jan 26 with 2195 viewsPortman_Pie

Poor Lambert on his interview. Cough - cough.

Phuck off you complete loser. No one has sympathy for you - you fake Charleton fraud.
Cough... cough... on 22:26 - Jan 26 with 2141 viewsSwailsey

Eaaasy now. I don’t think the fact he has been hit hard is in question. He looked awful.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Cough... cough... on 22:27 - Jan 26 with 2116 viewsTractorCam

I mean we all want him out but he isn't faking a cough...

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Cough... cough... on 22:27 - Jan 26 with 2112 viewshomer_123

Let's not go down this route.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Cough... cough... on 22:28 - Jan 26 with 2087 viewsPortman_Pie

Cough... cough... on 22:26 - Jan 26 by Swailsey

Eaaasy now. I don’t think the fact he has been hit hard is in question. He looked awful.

He looks awful in most post match interviews. He has to scrape together a different excuse game after game.

SACK THIS CHUMP
Cough... cough... on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 1987 viewssouthnorfolkblue

If you or anybody in your family had had COVID you might understand what a moronic comment that is.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Cough... cough... on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 1983 viewsAlexGreen

We're better than stooping to that level

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Cough... cough... on 22:34 - Jan 26 with 1938 viewsCokeIsKey

Definitely on the alcohol. Seemed to have some kind of jaundice on his face which is all the more reason to sack him

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Cough... cough... on 22:35 - Jan 26 with 1910 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cough... cough... on 22:27 - Jan 26 by homer_123

Let's not go down this route.

I agree. However, I do honestly think he is not fit health-wise to be at work. I presume you can be symptomatic but not contagious (if not then he should be forced to be away).

He does not appear physically up to the demands of working at the moment regardless of our opinions of whether he is up to the job anyway.

I guess it would mean Taylor stepping up anyway but I would like there to be a solution where they have to take a back seat and Nash/Dyer and Butcher are given the interim role whilst he gets better.

That would also allow us to see whether that combination can do any better in the short term.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Cough... cough... on 22:39 - Jan 26 with 1837 viewsHipsterectomy

Cough... cough... on 22:34 - Jan 26 by CokeIsKey

Definitely on the alcohol. Seemed to have some kind of jaundice on his face which is all the more reason to sack him

I've heard this

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Cough... cough... on 22:42 - Jan 26 with 1786 viewsSuperCoops

Cough... cough... on 22:34 - Jan 26 by CokeIsKey

No, he's recovering from the affects of Covid. Nothing to do with alcohol. The majority of us want him gone, but throwing accusations like that is not on.
Cough... cough... on 22:47 - Jan 26 with 1713 viewsreusersfreekicks

Cough... cough... on 22:28 - Jan 26 by Portman_Pie

He looks awful in most post match interviews. He has to scrape together a different excuse game after game.

SACK THIS CHUMP

Get some dignity
Cough... cough... on 22:56 - Jan 26 with 1599 viewsTractorWood

Bit harsh. He looked and sounded awful.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Cough... cough... on 22:59 - Jan 26 with 1571 viewsChocorange

The OP may have not done this politically correctly but Lambert is known for playing the media and his boss.

He knew this was his ine chanve in front of sky.

Where were the coughs last Saturday?

As soon as this interview started he made a cough, I agree he played the game... sympathy vote time.

We may be Suffolk softies who give managers time but this Bloke will play you with pies and money... he plays a great game ..... off the fiekd!
Cough... cough... on 23:05 - Jan 26 with 1511 viewsGarv

Cough... cough... on 22:35 - Jan 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

I agree. However, I do honestly think he is not fit health-wise to be at work. I presume you can be symptomatic but not contagious (if not then he should be forced to be away).

He does not appear physically up to the demands of working at the moment regardless of our opinions of whether he is up to the job anyway.

I guess it would mean Taylor stepping up anyway but I would like there to be a solution where they have to take a back seat and Nash/Dyer and Butcher are given the interim role whilst he gets better.

That would also allow us to see whether that combination can do any better in the short term.

How on earth have you come to that conclusion? Would you not go to work if you had a cough? Bear in mind he's testing negative.

The 'he doesn't look well' stuff is nonsense. He's wearing a big (too big) hat and scarf, but otherwise he looks the same as he always does.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 23:06]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Cough... cough... on 23:10 - Jan 26 with 1442 viewstextbackup

for weeks this clown has looked like death warmed up...… WHERE IS HIS MANAGER, WHERE IS THE DUTY OF CARE, WHY HASNT ME STOPPED HIM GOING IN AND LETTING HIM GET BETTER...…..

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sorry... but perhaps listen to Brenner Wooley on 23:14 - Jan 26 with 1406 viewsunstableblue

Who was quite forceful in saying that Lamberts Covid has really been quite severe and he’s been pushing himself to get to matches

Criticise the right stuff

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Cough... cough... on 23:30 - Jan 26 with 1318 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cough... cough... on 22:56 - Jan 26 by TractorWood

Bit harsh. He looked and sounded awful.

He'll be looking better though tomorrow night prior to the Celtic's game against Hamilton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024