Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sacking lambert even if we won promotion 21:36 - Feb 6 with 857 viewsGeorge25

Just finished watching a bit of Salford city documentary. After they got promoted to national league the owners sacked their manger as although they got promoted they had a good 2-3 months of poor form and performance (similarly to us). Would Evans have the balls to do this? Considering I’m sure majority of the fan base would still be lambert out to an extent.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 21:41]
If lambert got us up on 21:37 - Feb 6 with 838 viewsBlueBadger

He should, but he won't.

The only thing that would happen to us should we get promoted despite Lambert is that we would likely be relegated in humiliating fashion.

Again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Sacking lambert even if we won promotion on 22:06 - Feb 6 with 720 viewsSamWhiteUK

Of course not. Evans would take that as proof he was right
Sacking lambert even if we won promotion on 22:13 - Feb 6 with 702 viewsMrTown

He didn’t sack after sinking to 11th, there is no chance he would axe him were he to miraculously lead us to promotion.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sacking lambert even if we won promotion on 22:47 - Feb 6 with 634 viewstractordownsouth

Where can you watch those documentaries? I remember the BBC ones and quite liked them but haven't seen the Sky ones.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Sacking lambert even if we won promotion on 22:52 - Feb 6 with 621 viewsGeorge25

Sacking lambert even if we won promotion on 22:47 - Feb 6 by tractordownsouth

Where can you watch those documentaries? I remember the BBC ones and quite liked them but haven't seen the Sky ones.

You can watch them on sky go or download them on you’re sky box to watch on their
Sacking lambert even if we won promotion on 22:54 - Feb 6 with 614 viewsjeera

Sacking lambert even if we won promotion on 22:06 - Feb 6 by SamWhiteUK

Of course not. Evans would take that as proof he was right

Basically this ^.

It would be seen as vindication and somehow a major success, rather than the bare minimum the fans would expect.

Standards have slipped at the top, but are still thankfully very much alive elsewhere.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2021 23:38]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024