Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone look at that and say the boys are playing for Lambert? 21:09 - Feb 9 with 209 viewstractordownsouth

Throughout the second half nobody really looked bothered - at the final whistle none of them reacted. We barely even celebrated our goal, it was as if they all knew we'd go on to lose anyway. It's evident the manager doesn't give a fook anymore and hasn't done for a while, he's just waiting for a pay off.

As for the tactics, I and many others called it earlier. I understand that Matheson may not have been fit but even so was there any need to drop both full backs? And even if Kenlock wasn't up to speed, he should've played the 4-2-3-1 (a formation which was successful on Saturday) to give Chambers and Ward more protection. I lost track of the formation in the second half, I've still no idea what shape we were playing. 4-2-3-1? 4-3-3? 4-4-2? Not a clue. Like the game last month, Posh were pretty poor themselves, but they didn't need to be any better because they could rely on us to make mistakes and bail them out.

I honestly don't know what Evans is waiting for, it's so painfully obvious. Wouldn't be surprised if Lambert gets a statue outside Carrow Road soon - hell I'll even help build it if it means he stops ruining things here.

#LambertOut #LiterallyAnyoneElseIn

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024