Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones 06:40 - Feb 11 with 965 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 08:00 - Feb 11 with 845 viewsHerbivore

Absolutely mental.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 08:29 - Feb 11 with 780 viewstractordownsouth

Nothing new - Tucker has form for defending murderers. He claimed Kyle Rittenhouse (the 17 year old who killed 2 BLM protestors) was only “restoring order”

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 08:55 - Feb 11 with 733 viewsStokieBlue

What an absolute tool.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 08:59 - Feb 11 with 714 viewsSwansea_Blue

And then people say that Gammon Broadcasting is going to be fun. It's based on the exact same model as this crap.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:00 - Feb 11 with 708 viewsHerbivore

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 08:55 - Feb 11 by StokieBlue

What an absolute tool.

SB

Careful now, lowhouse will be along any second to tell you that you're part of the problem for calling someone you disagree with a tool. Tucker isn't spewing anything dangerous or obviously false, you and he just disagree over your interpretation of a complex issue.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:01 - Feb 11 with 704 viewsfooters

Bloody Antifa actors showing up the Republicans again, eh? When will they learn.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:07 - Feb 11 with 687 viewsStokieBlue

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:00 - Feb 11 by Herbivore

Careful now, lowhouse will be along any second to tell you that you're part of the problem for calling someone you disagree with a tool. Tucker isn't spewing anything dangerous or obviously false, you and he just disagree over your interpretation of a complex issue.

I think I'm good with my original stance, I'd prefer to be guided by the evidence.

Interpretation is only possible when the facts don't show definite evidence. That argument is all part of the "opinions vs facts" and "false equivalence balance" fallacies that plague our current existence.

SB

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:09 - Feb 11 with 683 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:07 - Feb 11 by StokieBlue

I think I'm good with my original stance, I'd prefer to be guided by the evidence.

Interpretation is only possible when the facts don't show definite evidence. That argument is all part of the "opinions vs facts" and "false equivalence balance" fallacies that plague our current existence.

SB

I sensed a huge degree of sarcasm in Herbs post?
Login to get fewer ads

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:12 - Feb 11 with 668 viewsStokieBlue

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:09 - Feb 11 by ElderGrizzly

Indeed, I was aware of that :).

I thought it still deserved a decent reply in the general case though.

SB
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 9:12]

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:13 - Feb 11 with 661 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 09:09 - Feb 11 by ElderGrizzly

Herbivore doesn't do sarcasm!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 13:10 - Feb 11 with 558 viewsEireannach_gorm

"The known facts ... deviate in very important ways from the story they are now telling us ......... In may places the known facts bare no resemblance to the story they are telling. They're just flat out lying. "

The one fact that he then supplies is, "The autopsy showed that George Floyd almost certainly died of a drug overdose......"

That sounds like a bit of a story to me. Could he possibly be "just flat out lying?"
Trump impeachment: Tucker Carlson goes full Alex Jones on 13:25 - Feb 11 with 527 viewsNthQldITFC

Tucker Carlson is an anagrammists dream.

Not entirely sure that he is genetically human, there's something about him that doesn't look quite right, is there not?

If we can find irrefutable evidence that he is a human being, his mum is going to be very disappointed at the way he has turned out.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024