Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is lambert marketing himself? 18:52 - Feb 19 with 943 viewsGeorge25

Since going on national press he’s deflecting the blame e.g. blaming ME, blaming the structure, saying we have a young side etc. Other than Simone Jordan the nat press seem to be almost sympathetic saying how Ipswich is hard job under ME and about lambert having Covid, etc.

Similarly to what MM did by walking out when he contract was up at the end of the season. Making it look like he left us rather than we told him to go to the national media.
Is lambert marketing himself? on 18:55 - Feb 19 with 918 viewswkj

Of course he has.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:04 - Feb 19 with 888 viewsbrogansnose

He's a vain deluded little man with a pathological need to be loved desparetly lying and spinning to deflect from the fact that he's a serial incompetent. If those in the general media can't see through this and look at his appalling record then more fool them. This really should be his last job in football.
Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:05 - Feb 19 with 884 viewspointofblue

If any club is stupid enough to offer him a job after this then the board deserve all they get. Out of depth, out of thought, out of ideas.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:08 - Feb 19 with 868 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:05 - Feb 19 by pointofblue

If any club is stupid enough to offer him a job after this then the board deserve all they get. Out of depth, out of thought, out of ideas.

I think he'll carve out a nice media career for himself, mainly in Scotland.

I don't think he's cut out for the pressures of football management, seems to really get to him and he looks a lot less healthy than he did when he came in.

Best for everyone if he stays away from management.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:09 - Feb 19 with 854 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:04 - Feb 19 by brogansnose

He's a vain deluded little man with a pathological need to be loved desparetly lying and spinning to deflect from the fact that he's a serial incompetent. If those in the general media can't see through this and look at his appalling record then more fool them. This really should be his last job in football.

Looking at most of the media comments recently, it only seems to be Jim White who buys the spin.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:18 - Feb 19 with 823 viewsDarth_Koont

Doubt it. If he is, he’s not projecting much value to any future employer.

To me, this is him retiring from football management and managing his ego instead. Perhaps instead trying to come across as a strong opinion for future media work.

Pronouns: He/Him

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:22 - Feb 19 with 804 viewsTractorCam

I'm sure the media are easily led on but any owners who looked at him and thought 'this is the man for us' after he leaves us deserves what they get.

We were warned by fans of Wolves and Villa when we got him, the fact he's now pulled this off in League One adds a new layer to his embarrassment.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:26 - Feb 19 with 783 viewsSpruceMoose

He's doing a shît job if he is.

Which would be on brand.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:28 - Feb 19 with 762 viewsbrogansnose

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:22 - Feb 19 by TractorCam

I'm sure the media are easily led on but any owners who looked at him and thought 'this is the man for us' after he leaves us deserves what they get.

We were warned by fans of Wolves and Villa when we got him, the fact he's now pulled this off in League One adds a new layer to his embarrassment.

He has serially repeated the same lines at the end of his time at every club after Norwich blaming the owners , structure and circumstances everything and everybody but himself whilst trying to buff up his public personna.
Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:29 - Feb 19 with 753 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The best way Lambert could market himself would be by winning games - he cannot so he is attempting to deflect blame.

I don't understand your last sentence. MM left because his contract was not renewed. He has made no secret of that. Everyone knows he did a good job here too. Everything that preceded and followed him demonstrates that. He doesn't need to create any pretence and I have never seen him claim there was any offer from us that he turned down.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:32 - Feb 19 with 741 viewsgtsb1966

If he is he's doing a worse job then Gerald Ratner.
Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:34 - Feb 19 with 726 viewsBlueBadger

He knows he's a busted flush as a manager. This is him pitching himself to TV channels as an 'outspoken' pundit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:36 - Feb 19 with 717 viewsKeno

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:34 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

He knows he's a busted flush as a manager. This is him pitching himself to TV channels as an 'outspoken' pundit.

you spelt "complete fraud and total dickhead' wrong

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:36 - Feb 19 with 714 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:34 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

Can you imagine him on TV?

You can hardly work out what he is saying and when you do it doesn't make any sense.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:37 - Feb 19 with 709 viewsBlueBadger

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:36 - Feb 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can you imagine him on TV?

You can hardly work out what he is saying and when you do it doesn't make any sense.

'You can hardly work out what he is saying and when you do it doesn't make any sense' - so, TalkSport or channel 5 then?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:44 - Feb 19 with 674 viewsclive_baker

Feck me, this is him selling himself?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:46 - Feb 19 with 656 viewsgiant_stow

Is lambert marketing himself? on 19:18 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Doubt it. If he is, he’s not projecting much value to any future employer.

To me, this is him retiring from football management and managing his ego instead. Perhaps instead trying to come across as a strong opinion for future media work.

You've got that bang on on all counts (for a change!).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024