Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? 13:42 - Mar 2 with 1589 viewsbluelagos

Might need to sort out an ifollow account if confirmed :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 13:44 - Mar 2 with 1570 viewsJ2BLUE

I think we should wait until takeover is confirmed and then send polite welcoming emails which raise the point that LOCAL JOURNALIST Phil Ham was banned by previous regime (who we should not criticise) and please could they reinstate him.

Doubt Evans will bother lifting the ban if the takeover is that close.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 13:55 - Mar 2 with 1476 viewsbluelagos

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 13:44 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

I think we should wait until takeover is confirmed and then send polite welcoming emails which raise the point that LOCAL JOURNALIST Phil Ham was banned by previous regime (who we should not criticise) and please could they reinstate him.

Doubt Evans will bother lifting the ban if the takeover is that close.

Am happy to wait until the ban is confirmed as lifted.

Can't see why it wouldn't be tonight tbh - given that it was Lambert behind it. Surely if it were the club (rather than Lambert) Phil wouldn't have been going to non manager pressers?

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:08 - Mar 2 with 1411 viewsStokieBlue

Tough choice tonight. Those that have, rightly, boycotted iFollow by homer_123 2 Mar 2021 12:34
do you now make a purchase tonight, via your Ipswich account, or keep going until Evans has left the building?

Up arrow from Gav on my post so assume all is well (or is soon going to be well) with Phil.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:20 - Mar 2 with 1327 viewsGavTWTD

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:08 - Mar 2 by StokieBlue

Tough choice tonight. Those that have, rightly, boycotted iFollow by homer_123 2 Mar 2021 12:34
do you now make a purchase tonight, via your Ipswich account, or keep going until Evans has left the building?

Up arrow from Gav on my post so assume all is well (or is soon going to be well) with Phil.

SB

I didn't mean it like that. I'd be disappointed if one of the first things PC does is uphold his ban! Would be a bonkers thing to do.

Think we should all get behind the new manager and hopefully enjoy the match tonight.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:22 - Mar 2 with 1278 viewsStokieBlue

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:20 - Mar 2 by GavTWTD

I didn't mean it like that. I'd be disappointed if one of the first things PC does is uphold his ban! Would be a bonkers thing to do.

Think we should all get behind the new manager and hopefully enjoy the match tonight.

Ah, seems I read too much into it!

Totally agree on both points.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:24 - Mar 2 with 1263 viewshype313

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:20 - Mar 2 by GavTWTD

Monkey Alan will be along shortly to down vote this and post some miserable waffle.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:44 - Mar 2 with 1147 viewsdavblue

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:24 - Mar 2 by hype313

Monkey Alan will be along shortly to down vote this and post some miserable waffle.

Im starting to suspect he's Paul Lambert.
So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:47 - Mar 2 with 1118 viewsjeera

Email the club and ask them maybe?

Say you would like to start purchasing again in support of the club but have been reluctant because of the situation and would like to know if it's going to change soon.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:49 - Mar 2 with 1098 viewsbluelagos

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:47 - Mar 2 by jeera

Email the club and ask them maybe?

Say you would like to start purchasing again in support of the club but have been reluctant because of the situation and would like to know if it's going to change soon.

Great minds and all that...emailed 'em and asked about 15 mins ago!

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:59 - Mar 2 with 999 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 15:00 - Mar 2 with 985 viewsGavTWTD

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:59 - Mar 2 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

You think Evans is on door duty?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 15:02 - Mar 2 with 963 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:24 - Mar 2 by hype313

Gav won't be able to see it!

Imagine being such an irrelevance that even admin has div listed you!
So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 15:04 - Mar 2 with 932 viewsacj

So is Phil sorted for the pressers now? on 14:44 - Mar 2 by davblue

Im starting to suspect he's Paul Lambert.

He’s nae normal, that’s for sure!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024