Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone see that moment of brilliant defending from Wilson 22:52 - Feb 27 with 982 viewsunstableblue

It was a body feint that bamboozled the attackers... and gave him space

He really looks on form at the moment

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone see that moment of brilliant defending from Wilson on 22:56 - Feb 27 with 950 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not sure of that particular one you are referring to but he was very good today. Can't recall him making a mistake and he organises and motivates the others around him too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone see that moment of brilliant defending from Wilson on 23:35 - Feb 27 with 841 viewsFreddies_Ears

It was a great move. He was my MotM by a fair margin, despite good performances from most.
Anyone see that moment of brilliant defending from Wilson on 23:38 - Feb 27 with 830 viewsRomeo4

I remember it. It was part way through second half when Donny were coming on strong. He made space for himself and cleared it to halfway where Norwood took contact from behind and won us a free kick to relieve the pressure. Perfect illustration as to how important these 2 players are for us.
Anyone see that moment of brilliant defending from Wilson on 23:53 - Feb 27 with 791 viewsRocky

I think he thought about passing back to Holy in a crowded penalty area, realised it wasn't a good idea, and so passed his foot over the ball and turned all in one movement, completely bamboozling the Donny forward.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 23:56]
Bamboozled was the word... class (n/t) on 00:05 - Feb 28 with 756 viewsunstableblue

Anyone see that moment of brilliant defending from Wilson on 23:53 - Feb 27 by Rocky

I think he thought about passing back to Holy in a crowded penalty area, realised it wasn't a good idea, and so passed his foot over the ball and turned all in one movement, completely bamboozling the Donny forward.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 23:56]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone see that moment of brilliant defending from Wilson on 00:29 - Feb 28 with 703 viewscoolcat

I thought he was excellent. Read the game well overall. There was one moment that stood out to me and I think it was in the 2nd half where he seemed to appear from nowhere & just stopped them in their tracks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024