Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wander off for half an hour 22:55 - Feb 28 with 383 viewsGuthrum

And the place goes haywire.

Ah well. Onwards and upwards.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Wander off for half an hour on 23:02 - Feb 28 with 367 viewsGuthrum

While Lambert's time was decidedly up, I can't help feeling a tinge of sadness that yet another Manager has failed at Ipswich Town.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Wander off for half an hour on 23:02 - Feb 28 with 357 viewsRyorry

Likewise, was watching the Beeb 9pm drama & having a quiet cuppa!

Reading the news, couldn't understand why what I expected to be sheer euphoria was edged with a bit of sadness too. Think it's mostly down to the old "end of an era" thing, because no matter how awful that era was, it's a passage of years you're not going to get back, and our hopes were so high at the start ...
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 23:09]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wander off for half an hour on 23:06 - Feb 28 with 344 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Wander off for half an hour on 23:02 - Feb 28 by Guthrum

While Lambert's time was decidedly up, I can't help feeling a tinge of sadness that yet another Manager has failed at Ipswich Town.

Know what you mean. The next will be the 13th full time manager I’ve watched town under. Lucky for (more than) some please.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Wander off for half an hour on 23:08 - Feb 28 with 317 viewsSamWhiteUK

Wander off for half an hour on 23:02 - Feb 28 by Guthrum

There is always a small part of me that feels sorry for any manager who gets sacked, I guess it's the human part. The football part of me wanted him gone last year, but I think they always give quite good parting interviews when the time comes and come across as alright guys, really. Most of them probably are.

Lambert supposedly is a man of good humour outside of football, and I can kind of see that. As a manager though, he's been awful
Wander off for half an hour on 23:10 - Feb 28 with 305 viewsDebsyAngel

I know! The news broke when I was listening to Forgotten 80s on Absolute 80s and joining in on 2 Facebook threads! And I got a shoutout for "Revolution" by The Cult!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024