Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good that the commentator doesn't understand the rules 19:34 - Mar 2 with 333 viewsBluefish

Free kicks in the 6 yard box can be taken anywhere inbtheb6 yard box

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good that the commentator doesn't understand the rules on 19:35 - Mar 2 with 311 viewsStokieBlue

Both the commentators are rubbish.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Good that the commentator doesn't understand the rules on 19:37 - Mar 2 with 279 viewsLankHenners

Good that the commentator doesn't understand the rules on 19:35 - Mar 2 by StokieBlue

Both the commentators are rubbish.

SB

I don’t know how anyone can listen to these away commentaries and not think that Brenner Woolley is anything other than excellent. Absolutely puts these clowns to shame every week.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Good that the commentator doesn't understand the rules on 19:42 - Mar 2 with 229 viewsStokieBlue

Good that the commentator doesn't understand the rules on 19:37 - Mar 2 by LankHenners

I don’t know how anyone can listen to these away commentaries and not think that Brenner Woolley is anything other than excellent. Absolutely puts these clowns to shame every week.

They just said Ipswich crowded the keeper but we were nowhere near him - he simply ran into his own player.

They are rubbish.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024