Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cycling then, Freeman found guilty of drugs dodginess 10:18 - Mar 12 with 577 viewsSteve_M

This is a shock....

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/mar/12/dr-richard-freeman-found-guilty-of

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cycling then, Freeman found guilty of drugs dodginess on 14:06 - Mar 12 with 499 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Being a cycling fan is like being married to a serial cheater. Every time they promise not to do it again and you stay with them because you love them and deep down you think they can change. But they never do.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Cycling then, Freeman found guilty of drugs dodginess on 14:08 - Mar 12 with 494 viewsRadlett_blue

Not really. As soon as Freeman was put under pressure, he was likely to crack. Seems like a weak guy who was bullied by the likes of Brailsford & Sutton. If he is struck off, I hope he lifts the lid on the whole ugly mess that lies beneath the British cycling success story. I was suspicious as the time, given cycling's well known history. Time to hand back those knighthoods, boys.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cycling then, Freeman found guilty of drugs dodginess on 14:13 - Mar 12 with 477 viewschicoazul

Occasional reminder that the Tour de France is regularly won by the world’s illest man.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024