Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal aside, Parrott has been pretty sloppy 15:38 - Mar 13 with 514 viewsDubtractor

A few too many poor touches and passes.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Goal aside, Parrott has been pretty sloppy on 15:41 - Mar 13 with 485 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

That's the spirit!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Goal aside, Parrott has been pretty sloppy on 15:41 - Mar 13 with 486 viewsHerbivore

Really sloppy. I've only seen his last few games but I'm not convinced, not in the role we're playing him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Goal aside, Parrott has been pretty sloppy on 15:45 - Mar 13 with 440 viewsDubtractor

Goal aside, Parrott has been pretty sloppy on 15:41 - Mar 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

That's the spirit!

You seem to have an issue with people discussing the game on here.

Bit weird tbh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Goal aside, Parrott has been pretty sloppy on 15:46 - Mar 13 with 431 viewsChrisd

He's a young player finding his way in the game. Is he better than a lot of our own forward options? Yes.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 15:49]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Goal aside, Parrott has been pretty sloppy on 15:49 - Mar 13 with 389 viewsRobTheMonk

He's been sloppy every game. Workrate is great and gets into lots of good positions but has to take more care of the ball.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2021 15:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024