Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? 21:59 - Mar 16 with 1496 viewsChocorange

1. Norwood
2. Downes
3. Edwards

That’s it for me ... if pushed I would add Vincent Young and Dobra

If we don’t go up , ( by some fluke) then we need a mass clear out

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:00 - Mar 16 with 1231 viewsreusersfreekicks

Good too see things being kept in perspective.
Edwards over Bishop! Arf
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:01 - Mar 16 with 1215 viewsSmithy

Not one, Norwood & Downes I don't think want to be here anyway. At a push Woolfenden wold be the only one I could see having the ability to work into a system Cook wants

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:02 - Mar 16 with 1209 viewstextbackup

Wilson
Kenlock
Downes
Bishop
Norwood

Dozzell but only if he has two warriors either side of him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:03 - Mar 16 with 1199 viewscbower

Edwards is pony

bluescouser

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 1184 viewshomer_123

Judge
Judge
Judge
Judge
Drinnan

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 1181 viewsLeoMuff

Keepers and centre halves look ok for league 1, left and right back need proper sorting if we play 4231.

Midfield Cook might get Dozzell and Bishop firing, keep Downes if we can.
Forwards keep Norwood, but not sure Jackson works, rest are gone.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 1181 viewsPique

Edwards?!?!

The only winger in world football who can’t beat a man or cross a football?
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:04 - Mar 16 with 1172 viewsBseaBlue

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:02 - Mar 16 by textbackup

Wilson
Kenlock
Downes
Bishop
Norwood

Dozzell but only if he has two warriors either side of him

That is literally it out of 40 odd isn't it? What a fooking shambles. Really is going to be a pivotal summer.
Login to get fewer ads

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:08 - Mar 16 with 1132 viewsChocorange

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:00 - Mar 16 by reusersfreekicks

Good too see things being kept in perspective.
Edwards over Bishop! Arf

And this is why we are going nowhere .. just cos Bishop is ‘one of our own’
We get this c r a p reply

These are this seasons actual stats ..

Bishop matches played 25 , starts 29 , minutes played 1670 , goals 4 assists 2

Edwards matches played 23 starts 16 , minutes played 1534 , goals 5 assists 3

Which one does more running, which won is has more aggression ?

Oh yeah. Bishop surely
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:09 - Mar 16 with 1123 viewstextbackup

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:04 - Mar 16 by homer_123

Judge
Judge
Judge
Judge
Drinnan

I can’t even handle 1 judge, 4 would see me asking the jury to send me down for life

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:09 - Mar 16 with 1121 viewsmattyhollandsirish

Agree in principle with those 3, but all have terrible recent injury problems, (Edwards has done for many years).

Based on tonight, I'd struggle to name one, maybe Bishop, but his injury record is even worse than those named above.

Near enough entire squad clear out needed.
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:11 - Mar 16 with 1106 viewsBluedanW

If I was playing scrabble I'd put them all back in the bag
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:12 - Mar 16 with 1093 viewspointofblue

Donacien, Kenlock, Vincent-Young, Woolfenden, Wilson
Bishop, Dobra, Downes, Dozzell, El Mizouni, Judge, Lankester, McGavin, Nydam
Norwood

Ditch the rest.

(Apologies if I’ve missed anyone obvious)
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 23:39]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:13 - Mar 16 with 1081 viewsMrTown

Downes.

That’s it. That’s the end. Would not bat an eye if anyone else left.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:13 - Mar 16 with 1079 viewsreusersfreekicks

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:08 - Mar 16 by Chocorange

Oh yeah. Bishop surely

Ooh c r a p reply.
How hurtful. Edwards is limited and generally plays further forwards. Nothing to do with which academy they came from
Probably a hopeless request but grow up ffs
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:14 - Mar 16 with 1074 viewsBluefish

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:08 - Mar 16 by Chocorange

Oh yeah. Bishop surely

Imagine watching football and thinking Edwards is better at it than Bishop.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:16 - Mar 16 with 1049 viewsChocorange

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:14 - Mar 16 by Bluefish

Imagine watching football and thinking Edwards is better at it than Bishop.

Suggest u watch Edwards at the start of the season, try the games like Blackpool away and before that ,

Made everything happen , hence his goals and assists ...

Agree he hasn’t done much since coming back from injury but out of contract , and nothing offered .. may have something to do with it
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:18 - Mar 16 with 1028 viewsChocorange

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:13 - Mar 16 by reusersfreekicks

Ooh c r a p reply.
How hurtful. Edwards is limited and generally plays further forwards. Nothing to do with which academy they came from
Probably a hopeless request but grow up ffs

Don’t think I have much growing up to do after being a season ticket holder for 30 years.. but hey maybe u know best

Guess u didnt like the stats that don’t back up your inflated opinion of bishop ..
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:19 - Mar 16 with 1017 viewsChocorange

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:13 - Mar 16 by MrTown

Downes.

That’s it. That’s the end. Would not bat an eye if anyone else left.

Part of me agrees
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:22 - Mar 16 with 987 viewsBluefish

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:16 - Mar 16 by Chocorange

Suggest u watch Edwards at the start of the season, try the games like Blackpool away and before that ,

Made everything happen , hence his goals and assists ...

Agree he hasn’t done much since coming back from injury but out of contract , and nothing offered .. may have something to do with it

Top banter

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:23 - Mar 16 with 971 viewsbilllm

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:03 - Mar 16 by cbower

Edwards is pony

Have to agree, bloody crap
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:37 - Mar 16 with 926 viewsNthQldITFC

From the current first team squad (plus Ndaba):

Goalkeepers
Nope

Defenders
Vincent-Young
Woolfenden
Ndaba
Chambers
Wilson

Midfielders
Bishop
Downes
Dozzell
Dobra
El Mizouni
Lankester
McGavin
Nydam
Judge

Forwards
Norwood

We might want a slightly larger squad than most of say 27 players given our injury record that means twelve more players of which I reckon about 6 need to be decent money signings, and the others stepping up from U23s/U18s.

Edit: At least 3 or 4 of those six need to be really strong characters, to reset the collective psyche of this squad. They also, of course, need to be decent footballers, of reliable fitness and a sensible age, and as such will cost significant USD.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 22:50]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:39 - Mar 16 with 911 viewsBluefish

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:37 - Mar 16 by NthQldITFC

Goalkeepers
Nope

Defenders
Vincent-Young
Woolfenden
Ndaba
Chambers
Wilson

Midfielders
Bishop
Downes
Dozzell
Dobra
El Mizouni
Lankester
McGavin
Nydam
Judge

Forwards
Norwood

We might want a slightly larger squad than most of say 27 players given our injury record that means twelve more players of which I reckon about 6 need to be decent money signings, and the others stepping up from U23s/U18s.

Edit: At least 3 or 4 of those six need to be really strong characters, to reset the collective psyche of this squad. They also, of course, need to be decent footballers, of reliable fitness and a sensible age, and as such will cost significant USD.

Seems pretty reasonable

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:42 - Mar 16 with 876 viewsStewart27

Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:37 - Mar 16 by NthQldITFC

Goalkeepers
Nope

Defenders
Vincent-Young
Woolfenden
Ndaba
Chambers
Wilson

Midfielders
Bishop
Downes
Dozzell
Dobra
El Mizouni
Lankester
McGavin
Nydam
Judge

Forwards
Norwood

Bishop?

Isn’t he closer to 30 now than 20?

His name is popping up everywhere.

How many goals in 7/8 odd years? 6?
Which 5 players would u want in the squad next season ? on 22:44 - Mar 16 with 859 viewsBeckets

Goalkeepers
Nope

Defenders
Vincent-Young
Woolfenden
Ndaba
Chambers
Wilson

Midfielders
Bishop
Downes
Dozzell
Dobra
El Mizouni
Lankester
McGavin
Nydam
Judge

Forwards
Norwood

Looks about right to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024