Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not that I really want to absolve the pathetic players we have of blame 23:23 - Apr 5 with 436 viewsdominiciawful

but Marcus Evans keeping Lambert in post for easily more than a year after he should have been sacked and to have apparently worked together with him to implement the "style" which we went for this season has surely done so much damage to the squad, what with the way they've been conditioned to think and play when they go into games.

Good luck, Paul Cook.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Not that I really want to absolve the pathetic players we have of blame on 23:26 - Apr 5 with 421 viewsMattinLondon

Lambert should have been sacked immediately at the ‘end’ of last season. Another example of Evans being totally inept. The sooner he goes the better.
Not that I really want to absolve the pathetic players we have of blame on 23:33 - Apr 5 with 405 viewswkj

Every time Marcus makes a good decision, it is usually way too late. Even though Mick saved us from going down - PJ easily had at least 1 month too long here - and Cook not having any agency in the transfer window was just awful management from Evans all round.

Of course, people are questioning Cook now - his initial form has been uninspired. Though our first team is not good enough. Even if most of the players can come good - there isn't compatibility. The three thirds don't link together, the wings don't link to the middle, fullbacks are having to cover in defence more than they are feeding the attack - we need some compatibility in the squad this summer, or Cook's run here will end in flames.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not that I really want to absolve the pathetic players we have of blame on 00:17 - Apr 6 with 354 viewsBlueBadger

Not that I really want to absolve the pathetic players we have of blame on 23:26 - Apr 5 by MattinLondon

Lambert should have been sacked immediately at the ‘end’ of last season. Another example of Evans being totally inept. The sooner he goes the better.

Lambert should have been sacked in May 2019 for the utterly spineless relation he led us to. Instead he got 'Lambo' banners and a long contract.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024