Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad 22:30 - Jun 20 with 2059 viewstextbackup

injury? or the obvious...?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:31 - Jun 20 with 1645 views26_Paz

I don’t know and I haven’t checked by my guess would be the obvious …

The Paz Man

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:33 - Jun 20 with 1637 viewsSitfcB

Might be because Malmo were only in the second division last season? Which they won.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:33 - Jun 20 with 1631 viewsitfcjoe

Don’t think he’s been in for a while

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:34 - Jun 20 with 1615 viewstextbackup

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:33 - Jun 20 by SitfcB

Might be because Malmo were only in the second division last season? Which they won.

only played 9 games (if wiki is current) I thought he was doing really well over there

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:39 - Jun 20 with 1584 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The obvious? That you are obsessed with him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:40 - Jun 20 with 1579 viewsitfcjoe

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:34 - Jun 20 by textbackup

only played 9 games (if wiki is current) I thought he was doing really well over there

The season started in April so that’s prob every game so far, think he played every league game last year too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:44 - Jun 20 with 1541 viewscatch74

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:40 - Jun 20 by itfcjoe

The season started in April so that’s prob every game so far, think he played every league game last year too

Informative answer - Is this part of your agenda Joe?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:45 - Jun 20 with 1532 viewsNthsuffolkblue

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:44 - Jun 20 by catch74

Informative answer - Is this part of your agenda Joe?

Agenda to bring facts into the debate?

Definitely not welcome on here!

Login to get fewer ads

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:48 - Jun 20 with 1505 viewsTrumptonBlue

He didn't play a minute in the qualifiers. He's not been involved for some years now.
just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:53 - Jun 20 with 1478 viewsNthsuffolkblue

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:48 - Jun 20 by TrumptonBlue

He didn't play a minute in the qualifiers. He's not been involved for some years now.

I am sure that is news to Texters who has not paid any attention to Knudsen's career since he left ITFC.

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:57 - Jun 20 with 1463 viewstextbackup

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:39 - Jun 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

The obvious? That you are obsessed with him.

lol, so obsessed I didn't even know the season where he plays was only a few weeks in.

but yeah, proper obsessed

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:57 - Jun 20 with 1455 viewsSpruceMoose

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:57 - Jun 20 by textbackup

lol, so obsessed I didn't even know the season where he plays was only a few weeks in.

You did start a thread about him though, to be fair!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:01 - Jun 20 with 1423 viewsGeomorph

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:57 - Jun 20 by textbackup

Good long throw but not a patch on Dave Challinor or Rory delap
just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:01 - Jun 20 with 1423 viewstextbackup

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:57 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

that I did, purely because I was reading a news story on eriksen, then the Denmark/jonas thing clicked, wondered if he was in the squad..... then made the post after I see he wasn't.

I think, think, that's the top and bottom of the obsession.

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:01 - Jun 20 with 1423 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd be quite happy with him now. He was one of the few half decent players we had.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:01 - Jun 20 with 1421 viewsNthsuffolkblue

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:57 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

After checking to see whether he was in the Danish squad.

Definitely not obsessed, though. Lots of other posters keep talking about him.

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:02 - Jun 20 with 1412 viewsjeera

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 22:48 - Jun 20 by TrumptonBlue

Some years seems a bit strong.

He played in the 2018 World Cup and there can't have been an awful lot of international stuff for them until now.

Still, he's not there despite only being 28 so I guess he's not rated too highly.

I always liked Jonas but did feel we were settling for maybe just a notch or so less than we were used to.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:02 - Jun 20 with 1410 viewstextbackup

blimey, didn't realise that. considering he featured, and played well, if the WC game/s I see him feature in

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:04 - Jun 20 with 1383 viewsNthsuffolkblue

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:02 - Jun 20 by jeera

Some years seems a bit strong.

He played in the 2018 World Cup and there can't have been an awful lot of international stuff for them until now.

Still, he's not there despite only being 28 so I guess he's not rated too highly.

I always liked Jonas but did feel we were settling for maybe just a notch or so less than we were used to.

Rather like he is a Championship level defender when they are looking at a squad of higher level footballers. Nice for him he got a chance in the Danish squad and did OK when he did play.

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:07 - Jun 20 with 1369 viewstextbackup

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:01 - Jun 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

After checking to see whether he was in the Danish squad.

Definitely not obsessed, though. Lots of other posters keep talking about him.

I have absolutely no idea where you are going with this if im honest.

I asked if he'd not made it based on an injury, as I know many others on here know far more about European football then me. or, if it was that he'd not made it based on ability.

how little I know about Jonas Knudsen and his career these days is massively obvious in this thread, joe pointed out the season was only a few weeks in, and there was me thinking he'd done a whole season and played only 9 games.

think that covers it

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:08 - Jun 20 with 1357 viewsSitfcB

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:01 - Jun 20 by Swansea_Blue

I'd be quite happy with him now. He was one of the few half decent players we had.

Yeah but he said nice things about Mick boooo.

COYB

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:12 - Jun 20 with 1310 viewsSwansea_Blue

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:08 - Jun 20 by SitfcB

Yeah that was all a bit bizarre. Knudsen said something sensible and logical and got hammered for it. I never understood where the boo boys were coming from on that one.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:13 - Jun 20 with 1302 viewstextbackup

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:12 - Jun 20 by Swansea_Blue

Yeah that was all a bit bizarre. Knudsen said something sensible and logical and got hammered for it. I never understood where the boo boys were coming from on that one.

i'd put a few quid on them not really knowing either

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:14 - Jun 20 with 1301 viewsNthsuffolkblue

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:08 - Jun 20 by SitfcB

I thought this was Texter's angle on this thread but maybe misread the tone. Apologies if it was simply a curiosity out of interest as he is now claiming. I seemed to recall he was one of those who was very negative about Knudsen in the past and the snide "is it the obvious" fitted with that. However, he clearly meant something else and wasn't having a dig at all as he is now claiming all innocence!

just looking, Jonas not make the denmark squad on 23:19 - Jun 20 with 1274 viewsSitfcB

There’s actually a couple of stories on him in the OTD section today haha..

Knudsen Joins Malmö 20th Jun 2019 16:32
Former Blues left-back Jonas Knudsen has joined Swedish side Malmö FF on a four-year deal. 48

Schmeichel: A Lot of Us Are Fathers, We Wanted to Help Jonas 20th Jun 2018 20:36
Denmark keeper Kasper Schmeichel says he and the rest of the squad were looking “beyond football and to the human being” when they paid for a private jet to fly Blues left-back Jonas Knudsen home to see his newborn daughter following Saturday’s 1-0 victory over Peru. 8

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024