Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? 02:04 - Jul 15 with 1964 viewsBondiBlue

Didn't see any mention of piggott or fraser on here before the club announced it. Did i miss it, have the leaks from the club stopped or are those of you who know things exercising restraint?

Thought i'd miss the early info. Turns out i quite like the surprise photo of new guy holding a scarf.

Poll: Which would you accept?

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 02:34 - Jul 15 with 1927 viewsgreyhound

Decided to keep mine quiet regarding transfers.

Don't want anything to take the club backwards, and while chief execs probably don't have a tab with twtd open all the while it only takes someone to stick something they see here on twitter and there Could be an issue.

I truly believe we have people in that are building the best possible squad while showing good financial restraint. The crooks saga is a great example of how we didn't go in first bid throwing cash. We need the best deals for the sustainability of the club
No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 03:37 - Jul 15 with 1883 viewsBondiBlue

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 02:34 - Jul 15 by greyhound

Don't want anything to take the club backwards, and while chief execs probably don't have a tab with twtd open all the while it only takes someone to stick something they see here on twitter and there Could be an issue.

I truly believe we have people in that are building the best possible squad while showing good financial restraint. The crooks saga is a great example of how we didn't go in first bid throwing cash. We need the best deals for the sustainability of the club

Good on you. If everyone responds in the same way that will be a big vote of confidence in the new guys to get the job done.

Poll: Which would you accept?

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 08:14 - Jul 15 with 1500 viewspointofblue

I think TWTD and EADT were told about Pigott and Fraser before they signed (think Phil was aware about one of them from about 11am on the day of the signing) but were asked by the club to sit on it so did - they only published articles when they got the all clear.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 08:33 - Jul 15 with 1439 viewsitfcjoe

People knew, I did but not particularly early - but generally those who know speak to people and find out whether it should be out there or not and respect that.

You get the odd one which is from the other side of the deal, but generally those who get it from the Ipswich side are pretty respectful about it - even if they gossip among themselves!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 09:04 - Jul 15 with 1289 viewsPhilTWTD

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 08:14 - Jul 15 by pointofblue

I think TWTD and EADT were told about Pigott and Fraser before they signed (think Phil was aware about one of them from about 11am on the day of the signing) but were asked by the club to sit on it so did - they only published articles when they got the all clear.

We weren't told but found out and ran it past them.
No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 11:16 - Jul 15 with 1102 viewsberkstractorboy

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 02:34 - Jul 15 by greyhound

Good on you ... I prefer it this way the surprise is better than the gloom if it doesn't happen.

Out of interest was it Pigott and Fraser you knew about or other players?
No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 11:18 - Jul 15 with 1084 viewsgreyhound

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 11:16 - Jul 15 by berkstractorboy

Good on you ... I prefer it this way the surprise is better than the gloom if it doesn't happen.

Out of interest was it Pigott and Fraser you knew about or other players?

These two took me by complete surprise tbh
No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 11:22 - Jul 15 with 1049 viewsberkstractorboy

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 11:18 - Jul 15 by greyhound

These two took me by complete surprise tbh

That sounds exciting as could be others in the pipeline you know about then!
Login to get fewer ads

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 14:44 - Jul 15 with 866 viewsgreyhound

No more ITK def info after ashton's interview? on 11:22 - Jul 15 by berkstractorboy

That sounds exciting as could be others in the pipeline you know about then!

Don't think anyone will be surprised or able to claim ITK from others in the pipeline.

These things are complicated and I think we will be making the absolute most of the duration of the window
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024